Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Neh, there are usually some highlights in each game... So yeah, it shouldn't be THAT though.

Hardy approves your idea :verily

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------



Ok, I'm gonna send you the pics right now :hurr


---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Go guys. 2 day is here.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No one who died was Mafia. A Third Party (Mentor) was lynched and DD hostkilled Macaco for inactivity and he was Townie.

But we're not supposed to discuss the game during the Night Phase. This is all the info you really need for now anyways.
I know. Though, I didn't know mentor was third party.

Why hostkill Macaco though? He didn't do anything. BIas, methinks?

It's so frustrating that I have to wait for the day phase to start again to quote Milly and call him dumb D:
YOU MEAN OLD HAG
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
DD cut the other non-voter some slack since it was his first time, it's not bias.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I know, I was kidding.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well, it is a joke that has been made before...but c'mon, that's uncool. It's influencing the game by commenting on it when you aren't playing. That's bush league.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
digital, omg, just how many will be hostkilled this time?? I mean, yes, hostkill all those bitches! But it does take away a lot of fun. And we should extend the banning span up to three next games. Or at least for those who doing it repetitively.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
the bann should be extended to the number of people got hostkilled 1person- 1 game 2p-2g etc
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
How does that make sense?
I would hazard a guess - this is a guess - that what he is trying to say is that if you were hostkilled in two serperate games, your ban is two games long. If you were hostkilled in 3 separate games, your ban is 3 games long.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I thought he was saying that if three people get hostkilled in a game, they get banned for three games...
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Now that would just be silly and Lawlett is not that kind of person to think up something so silly.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I thought he was saying that if three people get hostkilled in a game, they get banned for three games...
That was also what i thought he meant :lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I thought he meant that all fugly unrussians get banned from 7-11!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
In any case, whatever he meant, I think its a good idea. It's punitive towards those who always get hostkilled and doesn't adversely affect someone who is a new player.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
That was also what i thought he meant :lmao
It's because that's exactly what he said, however Imp probably could deduct what Lawly actually was wanting to propose. I suppose.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top