Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
If we can't kill the Mafia next day, a Mafia and a Townie remains, therefore, there is no way to gain majority, so, the game is won by the Mafia.

Never mind. I thought this was more of a newbie question, so, replied to it instead. Idiot Haku.
no
I'm talking about like... there are 4 players left
2 different guy gets 2 votes each... what happens?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
how will it end with a tie, if there will be 3 people left? :XD
[user] Abstains from voting
One player opts not to vote. Others vote for each other.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Didn't know that was possible :o
Well, in the day phase explanation, it's written that you can abstain, although it might be a dumb decision in general, I don't know.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Damn. I'm the only one whose vote is going to be meaningful. Such pressure :XD
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Only wishing luck to Haku? You ass :XD
huahuauha
He's the only confirmed townie
I don't know who is the mafia is so...
actually, I think I know, but I'm dead so it doesn't matter anymore

and sorry charlie, but you really bring suspicions on yourself
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
huahuauha
He's the only confirmed townie
I don't know who is the mafia is so...
actually, I think I know, but I'm dead so it doesn't matter anymore

and sorry charlie, but you really bring suspicions on yourself
Us dead shouldn't be talking game here - :arf

But anyways, with all the anlayasis going back and forth, and my words weren't being trusted.
I just couldn't figure out away to convince anyone since I put myself in a hole.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I'm just talking about things that everyone already know.. I'm not talking about the probable mafia!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm just talking about things that everyone already know.. I'm not talking about the probable mafia!
Yeah I know - but it was a lot of fun.

I suggest though somewhat cheesy the member avatars on the main page be grayed out as well, when they're killed or dead/ no longer in the game.
The idea is from big brother tv show series but I think it might appear nice in the aesthetics.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I suggest that th nick of the dead should be write together with his mafia name on the first page. It was such a trouble to look back and find who was the one that got killed
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, that's why I'm so annoyed. Gary is sitting on the sidelines and laughing his ass off because our dear host just told him who's mafia. Heck, that's okay to a limit but if someone would tell me I would laugh in secret and not in everyone's face here in this thread. Not to mention influencing the game by liking or thanking posts.

Sorry if I'm bitching but I seriously dislike this.
No, it was before he confirmed it. I've bitched about people liking posts from the sideline as well.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
jorped is probably having trouble to write a big ass post in english

It always happen to me :fail
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
this is me right now

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

take it slow guys, why the rush? its the last day, last chance :derp
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
no wonder they failed last couple of days, rushing like that xD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
this is me right now

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

take it slow guys, why the rush? its the last day, last chance :derp
Go get some more popcorns. This is going to be a looong wait.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top