Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

Right now, and for a couple more days, i have a lot free time, so i wouldn't mind the game starting as soon as possible. But even if it takes some time to start, i will still be able to be active and follow everything.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

I only have until march 1st.....
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

im in again
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

Who are the members that aren't allowed to play this game btw?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!


You guys honestly want this for mafia game?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!


You guys honestly want this for mafia game?
Honestly i am not really much of a fan about these themes at all, but i really want to play despite the theme :XD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

this has to win :allthe

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

But I sign up for the next one as a player.
Signs up for Game 23.
Anyway if it's possible, i would also love to participate on the next game :x3
im in again

GAME 23
01 [user]digitaldude[/user]
02 [user]3c[/user]
03 [user]jorped[/user]
04 [user]Mazino[/user]

Any suggestions on when we shall start?

Who are the members that aren't allowed to play this game btw?
Banana, Xadyu, Macaco, Kazu are banned from 23.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

if its possible,not on a weekend :)
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

omg I just made a tie XD

voted for street fighter XDDD

[if it wins YOU BETTER GIVE ME CHUN LI OR crimson viper

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

oh and I'm in

why were those other fucks banned? XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

I'm down whenever.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

When are you starting?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

But I sign up for the next one as a player.
Signs up for Game 23.
Anyway if it's possible, i would also love to participate on the next game :x3
im in again
oh and I'm in

GAME 23
01 [user]digitaldude[/user]
02 [user]3c[/user]
03 [user]jorped[/user]
04 [user]Mazino[/user]
05 [user]sakura-aneki[/user]

why were those other fucks banned? XD
Inactivity.

When are you starting?
I can start on wednesday, but I think it's too soon. Next date would be mid-march.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

Mid march? Oh hell no!!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

oh lets do Wenessday.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

I know that you are burning to play digital, but I can also understand those guys who have invested super much time into the game the last few days, such as Haku and jorped, that they would rather skip the game if it's beginning next week already.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

I know that you are burning to play digital, but I can also understand those guys who have invested super much time into the game the last few days, such as Haku and jorped, that they would rather skip the game if it's beginning next week already.
DD comes first. He has spent an entire week on the sidelines. Now, he needs to get to play. Besides, there are a lot of people who got killed in the early phases. I'm sure the minimum number will be exceeded.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

Discussing the last game is already over? What's with DD ending the day phase really early twice, once when we killed Milly and another time with Faust, were he actively pushed the others to end it. Not going to bitch about this anymore but I would like a clear rule on this.

Something like "The Day Phase can't end under 12 hours, as long as not everyone made at least 1 non-spam post". Gives everyone a reasonable amount of time to check the thread once. I know people feel like rushing sometimes, I'm no different, but it's just unfair to others who can't participate in any way because the day phase starts f.ex. when they're sleeping.

IIRC there were some questions regarding the masons too, though I can't remember what it was exactly.

Besides that, I'm in :allthe
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

I know that you are burning to play digital, but I can also understand those guys who have invested super much time into the game the last few days, such as Haku and jorped, that they would rather skip the game if it's beginning next week already.
For me there's no problem if the game starts soon. Though that might not be the case for the others. But anyway, just making clear, in case everyone would like to start the game soon, for me it would be awesome :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top