Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
:XD FU
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
You'll all need new avatars when the game comes anyway... No point in asking what to use now. The avatars need to have the names in them (hopefully 150x150 too). The easiest would be to use the respective wallpapers and crop out the avatars. Anyone with minimal PS skills can do it. I can probably help, Kevin, if you want, when the time comes. Shouldn't take too long.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Incoming newbie like I promised @Haku!
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
So now you want in a game, Darj? Lamer.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You'll all need new avatars when the game comes anyway... No point in asking what to use now. The avatars need to have the names in them (hopefully 150x150 too). The easiest would be to use the respective wallpapers and crop out the avatars. Anyone with minimal PS skills can do it. I can probably help, Kevin, if you want, when the time comes. Shouldn't take too long.
Already requested Lala's help, she will take care of the avas. Thanks though, Nuno!

I sign up and request Lux!

Can I? :pout
Oho Darja, welcome to the mafia game :zomg I will try my best to make this a fun experience for you :wtf
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Have you played before, Adi?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Then I will make a special request to Nana :toc
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
It's how LoL works. You have champions that you use in battle.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
It's how LoL works. You have champions that you use in battle.
This game has changed a lot since I last played. xD You even have a how forum section for it now, way to go!

I request Fiora! Played with her the couple of times I could play the game. xD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
digitaldude said:
I hate lol!
I sign up anyway and pick vayne
3c said:
IN!

I CLAIM JARVAN IV!!!

DEMACIA!!!!
Im in too.
Im in too. TF , Mid, please
Faust said:
I'm in and

Hmm.................. I pick BLITZCRANK
Hakuteiken said:
Hm, I don't know if I really want to play, but I will risk it to get the avatar I'd like to have. Fiora that is.
Add me in.
Josef K. said:
Same as me.

I'm in ofc..
i'm in, im amumu
I'm in.

I'm gonna chase those madafaking mafias... it's only fun, if they run.
I'm not sure what the current discussion is about or if the game is over...just wanna say I'm joining the next game with my brother...so be sure to contact us too with relevant stuff:yay
I am also in for the next game. And surprisingly, or not so surprisingly i would like to have Lulu's avatar :lmao
Okay, I want Nidalee.
I almost went for Shyvana, she's so so cool T.T But MEH, I gotta pick the green eyed savage brunette~
I'll join the next game...just let me know when we start...xDD
even though i wasn't much of any help......

i'm in on the next game....please


:)
I sign up and request Lux!

Can I? :pout
I sign up also!

GAME 24
01 [user]digitaldude[/user] - Vayne
02 [user]3c[/user] - Jarvan IV
03 [USER]dark lord[/USER] - Graves
04 [USER]MidoBan[/USER] - Twisted Fate
05 [USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER] - Blitzcrank
06 [USER]Hakuteiken[/USER] - Miss Fortune
07 [USER]Josef K.[/USER] - Jayce
08 [USER]scav[/USER] - Amumu
09 [USER]Hardy[/USER] - Warwick
10 [USER]Farfalla[/USER] - Nidalee
11 [USER]jorped[/USER] - Lulu
12 [USER]benelori[/USER]
13 [USER]Arctigor[/USER]
14 [USER]gnut[/USER] - Brand
15 [USER]Darjaille[/USER] - Lux
16 [USER]Adorien[/USER] - Fiora
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
This game has changed a lot since I last played. xD You even have a how forum section for it now, way to go!

I request Fiora! Played with her the couple of times I could play the game. xD
Haku chose her before :lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top