I thought you were gonna pick Hecarim 


FUno mech wanna be for meI thought you were gonna pick Hecarim![]()


Welcome new preyI sign up and request Lux!
Can I?![]()

Already requested Lala's help, she will take care of the avas. Thanks though, Nuno!You'll all need new avatars when the game comes anyway... No point in asking what to use now. The avatars need to have the names in them (hopefully 150x150 too). The easiest would be to use the respective wallpapers and crop out the avatars. Anyone with minimal PS skills can do it. I can probably help, Kevin, if you want, when the time comes. Shouldn't take too long.
Oho Darja, welcome to the mafia gameI sign up and request Lux!
Can I?![]()
I will try my best to make this a fun experience for you 
Pick a champ Adi D:I sign up also!

Sorry, champ?Pick a champ Adi D:

Yes, actually, a couple times.Have you played before, Adi?
Not her first gameHave you played before, Adi?
I remember her having some problems but I'm happy she joined.dunno what you have in mind but there will be standardised ava's for everyone dudeThen I will make a special request to Nana![]()

This game has changed a lot since I last played. xD You even have a how forum section for it now, way to go!It's how LoL works. You have champions that you use in battle.
digitaldude said:I hate lol!
I sign up anyway and pick vayne
3c said:IN!
I CLAIM JARVAN IV!!!
DEMACIA!!!!
Im in too.
Im in too. TF , Mid, please
Faust said:I'm in and
Hmm.................. I pick BLITZCRANK
Hakuteiken said:Hm, I don't know if I really want to play, but I will risk it to get the avatar I'd like to have. Fiora that is.
Add me in.
Josef K. said:Same as me.
I'm in ofc..
i'm in, im amumu
I'm in.
I'm gonna chase those madafaking mafias... it's only fun, if they run.
I'm not sure what the current discussion is about or if the game is over...just wanna say I'm joining the next game with my brother...so be sure to contact us too with relevant stuff![]()
I am also in for the next game. And surprisingly, or not so surprisingly i would like to have Lulu's avatar![]()
Okay, I want Nidalee.
I almost went for Shyvana, she's so so cool T.T But MEH, I gotta pick the green eyed savage brunette~
I'll join the next game...just let me know when we start...xDD
even though i wasn't much of any help......
i'm in on the next game....please
![]()
I sign up and request Lux!
Can I?![]()
I sign up also!
Haku chose her beforeThis game has changed a lot since I last played. xD You even have a how forum section for it now, way to go!
I request Fiora! Played with her the couple of times I could play the game. xD
