I like Paranoid Gun Owner, shame I don't recall seeing it around T.T
"Weary Traveler","The Stranger","The Visitor"Oh, that sounds cool actually... I don't like the "vagabond" name though. "The Outsider" sounds better![]()

girl,you are such a thug...just my typeI like Paranoid Gun Owner, shame I don't recall seeing it around T.T

I don't even know how to use that role.I like Paranoid Gun Owner, shame I don't recall seeing it around T.T
just go to cappin'I don't even know how to use that role.

i was just BSin' witchaYou don't o.o
His abbility is passive. He shoots down whoever targets him at night ^.^ That's epic.

did u peep my idea about a traveling badass...a vagabondOh, I was just explaining it to DD xD
It's a neutered role u.uIt's a FUN role D:
It made me think of a battousai *0*did u peep my idea about a traveling badass...a vagabond









That's the backup Detective/Doc/etc.I also thought of something like Unemployed Townie, who's a regular Townie until a Doctor/Detective/Prostitute dies, at which point he takes over the role. Not sure if that'd work, though.
Ah to hell with just thinking up roles. I'm in!![]()
there still are a lot of unused roles but you can't use much at once and some could make the game a lot more difficult. That being said, the next game will most likely have at least one new role. I'm still a newbie so I want to play safe.