So when do we start?
Exactly. For now I will settle with the 6th, as I have to write a test on the 8th and I believe the first day probably is the most busy one.6th/7th March won the poll.
A test? OH GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT. Get a back up host dude, srs.Exactly. For now I will settle with the 6th, as I have to write a test on the 8th and I believe the first day probably is the most busy one.
Relax DD, relax. I've prepared for the test quite a while ago so it won't take much of my time. Just prefer more of a clear head so hopefully things won't get too heated on the second day. If they do, I just have to manage but the game won't suffer.A test? OH GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT. Get a back up host dude, srs.
It makes me so sad that you can't play KDAll I wanted was a LoL avatar :P
yeah nii-chan...you gonna make another update of whos planning and what character they are by this weekend?
digitaldude said:I hate lol!
I sign up anyway and pick vayne
3c said:IN!
I CLAIM JARVAN IV!!!
DEMACIA!!!!
Im in too.
Im in too. TF , Mid, please
Faust said:I'm in and
Hmm.................. I pick BLITZCRANK
Hakuteiken said:Hm, I don't know if I really want to play, but I will risk it to get the avatar I'd like to have. Fiora that is.
Add me in.
Josef K. said:Same as me.
I'm in ofc..
i'm in, im amumu
I'm in.
I'm gonna chase those madafaking mafias... it's only fun, if they run.
I'm not sure what the current discussion is about or if the game is over...just wanna say I'm joining the next game with my brother...so be sure to contact us too with relevant stuff![]()
I am also in for the next game. And surprisingly, or not so surprisingly i would like to have Lulu's avatar![]()
Okay, I want Nidalee.
I almost went for Shyvana, she's so so cool T.T But MEH, I gotta pick the green eyed savage brunette~
I'll join the next game...just let me know when we start...xDD
even though i wasn't much of any help......
i'm in on the next game....please
![]()
I sign up and request Lux!
Can I?![]()
I sign up also!
im in for the next game...if nii doesnt get my pm too late
I am in and I pick Irelia FU SCAV
I also thought of something like Unemployed Townie, who's a regular Townie until a Doctor/Detective/Prostitute dies, at which point he takes over the role. Not sure if that'd work, though.
Ah to hell with just thinking up roles. I'm in!![]()
F@CK SCAVI think scav asked to change to Zyra?


Farfi is gonna brutally butt penetrate you if you keep making her do more avysnvm zyra, im going for Kayle my angel![]()


Kayle dude, kayle not zyra. check the post above xDChanged to Zyra, I hope scav stays with his choice now![]()

Well if you can guarantee that your buddy knows how this game works and will actively participate then he can join. I just don't want to hostkill someone for being either inactive or breaking an important rule. The latter is even worse, as it could ruin the game for everyone.thanx nii-san
i take it my buddy jcod joined to late....
![]()
i hear you...i will call him and have him decide to request again...Well if you can guarantee that your buddy knows how this game works and will actively participate then he can join. I just don't want to hostkill someone for being either inactive or breaking an important rule. The latter is even worse, as it could ruin the game for everyone.

nvm zyra, im going for Kayle my angel![]()
