Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
good try hardy...you fought to the very end

:thumbs
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I deserved a more epic death btw u.u
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hardy is very badass. :XD Plus drunk. :p
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
good try hardy...you fought to the very end

:thumbs
I honestly thought you'd be one of the first to trust me and go after lawlett lol.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I honestly thought you'd be one of the first to trust me and go after lawlett lol.
me and lawls were the ones who got jorped to slip up and give us that bogus role

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

I honestly thought you'd be one of the first to trust me and go after lawlett lol.
you,tata and jorped all played on my kindness...but in the end yall made me cold

:)

I tell...if there were any game for me to learn from...it has to be this one
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
me and lawls were the ones who got jorped to slip up and give us that bogus role
But... but... I'm your nephew :crying

The fact that "there's always a bish around us" ruined my game. You trusted more that than my cover.

BTW, no one realised that in day 2 I said I had a night role :XD
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
gnut reminds me of Haku ... trusting people "cuz we are budz lolz". :XD
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
gnut reminds me of Haku ... trusting people "cuz we are budz lolz". :XD
If you think that was bad, you should see the Tata-Sakura lovefest that they bring out in each other.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
But... but... I'm your nephew :crying

The fact that "there's always a bish around us" ruined my game. You trusted more that than my cover.

BTW, no one realised that in day 2 I said I had a night role :XD
I remember and jorped tried to act like he was against you...trying to fool me...I was always questioning you...you know...and you kept telling me I was full of bullshit.jorped fooled me though...I wont lie
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If you think that was bad, you should see the Tata-Sakura lovefest that they bring out in each other.
Lol, that would have been strange considering how cold Farfalla acted towards Tata this game. :XD That is how you play ...

I seriously thought of another lovefest right there. Even brought it up ... :p
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
gnut reminds me of Haku ... trusting people "cuz we are budz lolz". :XD
you to...you had me going to josef...nice to meet you
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
But... but... I'm your nephew :crying

The fact that "there's always a bish around us" ruined my game. You trusted more that than my cover.

BTW, no one realised that in day 2 I said I had a night role :XD
i didnt read day 1 and 90% of day 2. i just tl;dr most of this mafia game xD so much spam early. first day i just made 3 random post to not get hostkilled, Yet i played better than most of the townie, the irony :XD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
u sound quite mad right there
Well, I expected a different prostitute...

I remember and jorped tried to act like he was against you...trying to fool me...I was always questioning you...you know...and you kept telling me I was full of bullshit.jorped fooled me though...I wont lie
I never said that, I actually supported you :(

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

i didnt read day 1 and 90% of day 2. i just tl;dr most of this mafia game xD so much spam early. first day i just made 3 random post to not get hostkilled, Yet i played better than most of the townie, the irony :XD
It was so obvious that you were a townie, you always go afk if you're not a mafia :lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top