Ahri and a Wolf. Boram is into fur
Plus drunk. 
I could change it later or so but not nowI deserved a more epic death btw u.u


I honestly thought you'd be one of the first to trust me and go after lawlett lol.good try hardy...you fought to the very end
![]()
me and lawls were the ones who got jorped to slip up and give us that bogus roleI honestly thought you'd be one of the first to trust me and go after lawlett lol.
you,tata and jorped all played on my kindness...but in the end yall made me coldI honestly thought you'd be one of the first to trust me and go after lawlett lol.

But... but... I'm your nephewme and lawls were the ones who got jorped to slip up and give us that bogus role


If you think that was bad, you should see the Tata-Sakura lovefest that they bring out in each other.gnut reminds me of Haku ... trusting people "cuz we are budz lolz".![]()
You know in which part of your body you can insert those wards, right?sorry hardy i had too many wards
I remember and jorped tried to act like he was against you...trying to fool me...I was always questioning you...you know...and you kept telling me I was full of bullshit.jorped fooled me though...I wont lieBut... but... I'm your nephew![]()
The fact that "there's always a bish around us" ruined my game. You trusted more that than my cover.
BTW, no one realised that in day 2 I said I had a night role![]()
Lol, that would have been strange considering how cold Farfalla acted towards Tata this game.If you think that was bad, you should see the Tata-Sakura lovefest that they bring out in each other.
That is how you play ...
you to...you had me going to josef...nice to meet yougnut reminds me of Haku ... trusting people "cuz we are budz lolz".![]()
i didnt read day 1 and 90% of day 2. i just tl;dr most of this mafia game xD so much spam early. first day i just made 3 random post to not get hostkilled, Yet i played better than most of the townie, the ironyBut... but... I'm your nephew![]()
The fact that "there's always a bish around us" ruined my game. You trusted more that than my cover.
BTW, no one realised that in day 2 I said I had a night role![]()

Well, I expected a different prostitute...u sound quite mad right there
I never said that, I actually supported youI remember and jorped tried to act like he was against you...trying to fool me...I was always questioning you...you know...and you kept telling me I was full of bullshit.jorped fooled me though...I wont lie

It was so obvious that you were a townie, you always go afk if you're not a mafiai didnt read day 1 and 90% of day 2. i just tl;dr most of this mafia game xD so much spam early. first day i just made 3 random post to not get hostkilled, Yet i played better than most of the townie, the irony![]()
