Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Then, there came a day, Tata and Josef immediately jumped at Imp with little to support as the phase began, lol.
That was a fail moment for the Mafia. Perhaps combined with jorped's careless role playing, that coordinated attacks cost them the game :toc

Anyway, I'm dead. Being dead is no fun, so, I'll shut up eternally.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nope... but I'm dying to share some stuff :XD
loool :D

I feel like we will get SPANKED FOR THIS! I have tried not discussing but DAMN IT YOU GUYS SORT OF DIVED IN IT! :arf :arf :arf
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Then, there came a day, Tata and Josef immediately jumped at Imp with little to support as the phase began, lol.
Ehm, yeah... that wasn't a fail actually.

GOD DAMMIT I CAN'T TALK
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Then, there came a day, Tata and Josef immediately jumped at Imp with little to support as the phase began, lol.
That was a fail moment for the Mafia. Perhaps combined with jorped's careless role playing, that coordinated attacks cost them the game :toc
You will be surprised when you know the really thing :toc
Anyway ... i didn't know pgo killed any kinda of target, i thought it was only kills. I read the role couple of times, and i didn't even think it was talking about any kinda of "targeting" :fail
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No he doesn't, I even question if he likes me. Especially since we started playing LoL together :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I want to put all of you in the hall of shame for discussing the game when it's not finished :nah

now shut up, going to end the night phase soon :3c
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
yeay...it's open!!
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
you meanie!!
*hides behind a tree*

leave the restless spirits alone...xDD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I think we should all send Miyagi at least three PMs each thanking him for stripping the poll and keeping the forum running so we could continue to play uninterrupted.


If we do Star Wars or Harry Potter theme, I don't mind hosting. I have good ideas! =D
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Well hosted, niichan.
Apart from the Paranoid Detective slip up, you did a very good job. Roles are always open to debate, but I liked the new inclusions more or less, aside from the Noble.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I do think paranoid and naive detectives can give more power to the mafia though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top