Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
With such a small break between two games, the sign up process will close pretty early anyway. In the small chance of 15 people joining, I think that's it and I will close it directly. 16 is the utmost limit if someone begs me to join :lmao

You won't participate Haku?
Ah, that's right. I overlooked that fact for a while and made a suggestion in that regard. Still, yeah, 15 looks like a good limit.

Regarding avys, naturally, I also think they should be random. There isn't a pool of 100+ characters to choose, so, making people select will only create a banter over it for nothing.

Regarding my status, well, already 10 people signed up and I played with all of them, so, I probably won't be playing.
But if you need help in vote updates, just let me know :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,103
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Regarding my status, well, already 10 people signed up and I played with all of them, so, I probably won't be playing.
What does that mean :-_-?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
What does that mean :-_-?
It doesn't mean that I'm bored of playing with you :toc
I caught myself red handed last game, when I said Imp wasn't being himself, so, I don't really want to fall for that again. So, I will play whenever there are new recruits to play with.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It doesn't mean that I'm bored of playing with you :toc
I caught myself red handed last game, when I said Imp wasn't being himself, so, I don't really want to fall for that again. So, I will play whenever there are new recruits to play with.
you must mentor me....:zomg
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
thank you I am in only if i am ivankov
Well im in, but in the days 28-31 I must be traveling... so i need to know the date of the game xD
If it's only a few people, I'm in too!
.... I'm in.

Sign up for possible Mafia Game 25 (starting date 28 March - 1 April)

[USER]3c[/USER]
[USER]gnut[/USER]
[USER]jorped[/USER]
[USER]Hardy[/USER]
[USER]digitaldude[/USER]
[USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
[USER]MidoBan[/USER]
[USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
[USER]Josef K.[/USER]
[USER]TheBoss[/USER]
[USER]Farfalla[/USER]

Lala can you make ava's of the characters I'm choosing for the game? Pretty please :pout

Ah, that's right. I overlooked that fact for a while and made a suggestion in that regard. Still, yeah, 15 looks like a good limit.

Regarding avys, naturally, I also think they should be random. There isn't a pool of 100+ characters to choose, so, making people select will only create a banter over it for nothing.

Regarding my status, well, already 10 people signed up and I played with all of them, so, I probably won't be playing.
But if you need help in vote updates, just let me know :XD
That's pretty weird but just like you Haku :XD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
you must mentor me....:zomg
You are on you own now.. Always sad to part ways, but you became an established player :zomg

That's pretty weird but just like you Haku :XD
I'm not sure if I should take this as a compliment, tease, insult or whatever you may call it, hm..
A combination of all :zomg

Joking aside, yeah, if it wasn't me, I'd say this was a pretty weird reason.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ask gumi...he has missed 2 in a row that he wanted to participate in...I can on Skype if you guys want me too?

I know he's been wanting to play
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm not sure if I should take this as a compliment, tease, insult or whatever you may call it, hm..
A combination of all :zomg

Joking aside, yeah, if it wasn't me, I'd say this was a pretty weird reason.
Good deduction :nod

I would love to see you on board, you always make the game more fun but can't be helped I guess.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Now thats a mixed feeling ...
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Good deduction :nod

I would love to see you on board, you always make the game more fun but can't be helped I guess.
Yeah, my style is questionable, but I'm doing a good job having fun.
On a positive note, you'll be hosting a much more spam-free game with me out :amuse

i can sign out if you want. You are more valuable than me anyways
No, it's not about you joining. It's about what you said. Basically, for me to play again, you need to die and even that may not be enough.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top