if m3j gets luffy some german blood will be spilled



No, you signed outno he wont give it to me/0\ he even kicked me from the game for my revolutionary attitude![]()
you're always free to join againWHY THE HECK NOT?!No, you signed outyou're always free to join again
---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------
And I fear you won't get Luffy Millhouse
I know right! I wanted the Awesome Buggy the Clown, but he shattered my dream too D:WHY THE HECK NOT?!
Choosing was a one time special offer. Get used to getting crappy random characters.WHY THE HECK NOT?!
There's a ton of variants, but I don't know about one using cards. The original is just played in person with a group of people.hey kevin...I was telling my boss at work about MG and how it is played...he told me there is a similar card game called BANG(western themed)...which is played basically in the same manner.was MG originally a card game?
Gotta like that postI am sobbing extremely hard now. Very berry hard.


pls playBang might seem similar but there's no voting or anything, you just shoot whoever you want (and can shoot). But it's one of my favorite games, it's really fun xD
Real time Mafia ftw \o/
