Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm likely out. Probably going on a snowboarding trip. I thought we would go early Easter holiday, making me come back by 26th, but if we're going we're likely going on the 26th, soooo...
I hate you!

oh my i guess ivankov is happening
oh lawlett-sama, your wish is my command so I will give you this ultra awesome Ivankov you've been having wet dreams about~
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Shame, I was looking forward to a "smaller" game xD

I will post something definite as soon as I can.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Shame, I was looking forward to a "smaller" game xD

I will post something definite as soon as I can.
It really is, would have been great to have you on board :( Have fun on your trip though, if you're going! I'm sure you will enjoy it :3c
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
so what's up with avis...did you guys decide?

@nii-chan...I've contacted gumi twice...don't want to be a pain in his ass,i assume he's not interested

:(
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Fuck you, Nii-chan.

But I'll play.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
IF FUGLETT GETS IVANKA THEN I WANT LUFFY
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
NO, I AM PHENOMENAL.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
The theme is onepiece?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Having trouble with the internet this upcoming Holy Week. Hope I will still be able to participate in the game... :(
 
Last edited:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Kevin I'm out I'm afraid. I doubt I will be able to play.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I am also in doubt, but not saying I am out just yet.
Lol, I forgot that the game would be in the middle of Easter when I signed up. As soon as I remembered it made things complicated.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I am out for realz now. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top