I know you panicked for a sec there. 


Just slightly.I know you panicked for a sec there.![]()
Wasnt Naomi hosting the next one? Get out faust!I'm planning on hosting a Durarara!! Themed Mafia Game.
No date yet.
Probably Late April to May.
I'm banned for the next game anyway enjoy yourselves!

I can host again after my exams but there are others like DD or Herm tooniichan will be hosting again, he is just busy at the moment, right?

Thanks for your concernNO, give the poor Germy some rest dammit!

Yes. Now relax and play with... well, it may be just as stressful, but at least you wn't spend hours and stay up longer playing with us.I can host again after my exams but there are others like DD or Herm too
---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------
Thanks for your concern![]()



No, stay naruto-niichan, not insane-chan.Well if both evil and DD can't host before mid-summer I can take care of a game before as long as enough people are interested![]()

