- Joined
- Jul 21, 2012
- Messages
- 3,913
- Reaction score
- 1,281
- Age
- 31
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Shut up fail wangnan lolwrong thread, lo
Shut up fail wangnan lolwrong thread, lo
no spoilers please.Shut up fail wangnan lol
oh please, its just a remark not a spoiler ...no spoilers please.
on the contrary, I now know wangan is nothing like me...oh please, its just a remark not a spoiler ...
Pff, I could give you another spoiler that would change your mindon the contrary, I now know wangan is nothing like me...

That's the most stupid thing I've ever read in a mafia thread and I've read a lot of Faust's posts...


OMG I DID THE SAMEI keep thinking your character says "RapeDevil", Faust.![]()



Ohh I seeWeird, niichan might actually get me into Tower of God. MY FIRST MANHWA, BE PROUD!![]()

Glad I could make you read the seriesWeird, niichan might actually get me into Tower of God. MY FIRST MANHWA, BE PROUD!![]()



How can you read a small portion of it? Did you read 1 page or something like that?Kevin you bastard. I see what you are doing here. ToG so that you will recruit more readers. WELL I'M GLAD I'M NOT BEING THAT SLUTTY!
... Anyway what a funny game. I've only read a small portion so far, but yeah.

A few posts here and there, yeah. I'm considering reading it all, but it's 13 pages (even if that's extremely softcore compared to past games).How can you read a small portion of it? Did you read 1 page or something like that?![]()
I need to play a game with you and Gary then, 3c. I LOVE it when people get into character. I was pretty into it during the Victorian game, but got killed off on the first day! We need a game full of players that want to get REALLY into the roles! 