Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
on the contrary, I now know wangan is nothing like me...
Pff, I could give you another spoiler that would change your mind :nod
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I keep thinking your character says "RapeDevil", Faust. :rofl
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Best Avatars in this game:



Good job Nana-san
 
Last edited:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Kevin you bastard. I see what you are doing here. ToG so that you will recruit more readers. WELL I'M GLAD I'M NOT BEING THAT SLUTTY!

:3c

... Anyway what a funny game. I've only read a small portion so far, but yeah.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Makes me wish I knew more about it so that I could get more into character. Then again, I had the same problem with last game. I just watched a YouTube video on Hody Jones or whatever my name was. Being in the game kind of makes me want to read the series too.

Nii-chan, you really are a hoe bag! :arf
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Haha fk you people. I went super roleplay last time I played and you fuckers (Farfalla IIRC) suspected me due to it when I said weeks before I would go hardcore roleplay with the LoL theme. PFT!! Trollplay just doesn't work with this bunch!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Kevin you bastard. I see what you are doing here. ToG so that you will recruit more readers. WELL I'M GLAD I'M NOT BEING THAT SLUTTY!

:3c

... Anyway what a funny game. I've only read a small portion so far, but yeah.
How can you read a small portion of it? Did you read 1 page or something like that? :lmao
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
How can you read a small portion of it? Did you read 1 page or something like that? :lmao
A few posts here and there, yeah. I'm considering reading it all, but it's 13 pages (even if that's extremely softcore compared to past games).
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
What? :gwah I need to play a game with you and Gary then, 3c. I LOVE it when people get into character. I was pretty into it during the Victorian game, but got killed off on the first day! We need a game full of players that want to get REALLY into the roles! :nod
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top