I wasn't sure if he meant at day or at nightThis is classical, my wee wee is bigger than yours.![]()
I wasn't sure if he meant at day or at nightThis is classical, my wee wee is bigger than yours.![]()

Actually it was one of my previous games with him, where I was a sleeper who got recruited later in the gamemy oh my.....
I wish day 2 had 1 more hour....josef would have saved me....
well,i may have played sloppy for my 1st mafia role...I think I really caused some chaos amongst the townies on day 2...I'm sorry josef and darj....
nast j and maz...also...but hardy...I was glad to see die....
wiz,i think I may have been the one to plant the seed in frosty's mind about you....
been,laughing all week about this one...gary is lurker
---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------
hats off to darj...you played a smashing game darling
![]()
and actually got to win thanks to that 
Date: June 9 or 10, 2013 - 12PM GMT+8 i always sign up...also since i didnt rlly get to play this time im pissed,i will kick some asses next time,if i get a crappy role though i will kill you faust![]()
an early addition.. (me) wants to join the fun.
I guess they are giving the new upstart a shot...it better be good too faust
i'm in
I am in. Livia is pretty busy...I dunno if she can find time.
FMA? i'm down![]()
Cramming a class and a lab into a 5 week summer session. It's a freshman class, but it's also biology. I'm not really good with straight memorization and I don't like biology. I would either (1) not get on and play very much or (2) play a lot and not study. It can't end well.Why not play?

nice.......I'm free to play a mafia game. Count me in please, FAUSTACHE.

Ridin' his camels, obviouslynice.......
where you bean?
![]()

I've been busy with exams and everything, but I'll be off the hook starting the 7th of June. How are you Greg ?nice.......
where you bean?
![]()
Them camels hard I've been ridin'Ridin' his camels, obviously![]()
I will not count you for now.I think that I'll be in for the next one.. but I'll have to check up my schedule first
I'm thinking of shaving it this week.FAUSTACHE.
Date: June 9 or 10, 2013 - 12PM GMT+8 i always sign up...also since i didnt rlly get to play this time im pissed,i will kick some asses next time,if i get a crappy role though i will kill you faust![]()
an early addition.. (me) wants to join the fun.
I guess they are giving the new upstart a shot...it better be good too faust
i'm in
I am in. Livia is pretty busy...I dunno if she can find time.
FMA? i'm down![]()
I'm free to play a mafia game. Count me in please, FAUSTACHE.
If he wants to he can do that. But even Hardy didn't signed up so I doubt it.I think you will need Hardy to recruit people Faust.
Technically you should have 11 people, the poll.^^If he wants to he can do that. But even Hardy didn't signed up so I doubt it.
If the number of players reach 7 (minimum with 2 mafias) I'm willing to host the game but if the participants thinks that a 7-player game is not exciting/boring I will cancel the game.
I just want to host a game before first sem of uni starts...
Or not, I voted him, but I wont play ^^Technically you should have 11 people, the poll.^^
How cruel ...Or not, I voted him, but I wont play ^^
What I was almost hostkilled this game, I'm not like some people you know xDHow cruel ...
He doesn't want a game with more than 13 players.I'm signing up with only 16 players signed up! I know you can get 16!