Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
FMA? i'm down :super
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
my oh my.....

I wish day 2 had 1 more hour....josef would have saved me....

:kukuku

well,i may have played sloppy for my 1st mafia role...I think I really caused some chaos amongst the townies on day 2...I'm sorry josef and darj....

nast j and maz...also...but hardy...:kukuku I was glad to see die....

wiz,i think I may have been the one to plant the seed in frosty's mind about you....

been,laughing all week about this one...gary is lurker

:lmao

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

hats off to darj...you played a smashing game darling

:thumbs
Actually it was one of my previous games with him, where I was a sleeper who got recruited later in the game :D and actually got to win thanks to that :D

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

my hands are itching to host a game xD
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
You can now sign up for Game 27! :p Date: June 9 or 10, 2013 - 12PM GMT+8
[highlight]Theme: Fullmetal Alchemist[/highlight]


Limited Slots only, maximum of 13 players

Game 27

i always sign up...also since i didnt rlly get to play this time im pissed,i will kick some asses next time,if i get a crappy role though i will kill you faust :blush
an early addition.. (me) wants to join the fun.
I guess they are giving the new upstart a shot...it better be good too faust

:nod

i'm in
I am in. Livia is pretty busy...I dunno if she can find time.
FMA? i'm down :super

1. Mazino
2. wizzard
3. gnut
4. digitaldude
5. Xerous
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Why not play?
Cramming a class and a lab into a 5 week summer session. It's a freshman class, but it's also biology. I'm not really good with straight memorization and I don't like biology. I would either (1) not get on and play very much or (2) play a lot and not study. It can't end well. :arf
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I think that I'll be in for the next one.. but I'll have to check up my schedule first
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I'm free to play a mafia game. Count me in please, FAUSTACHE.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I think that I'll be in for the next one.. but I'll have to check up my schedule first
I will not count you for now.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

FAUSTACHE.
I'm thinking of shaving it this week.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

You can now sign up for Game 27! :p Date: June 9 or 10, 2013 - 12PM GMT+8
[highlight]Theme: Fullmetal Alchemist[/highlight]


Limited Slots only, maximum of 13 players

Game 27

i always sign up...also since i didnt rlly get to play this time im pissed,i will kick some asses next time,if i get a crappy role though i will kill you faust :blush
an early addition.. (me) wants to join the fun.
I guess they are giving the new upstart a shot...it better be good too faust

:nod

i'm in
I am in. Livia is pretty busy...I dunno if she can find time.
FMA? i'm down :super
I'm free to play a mafia game. Count me in please, FAUSTACHE.

1. Mazino
2. wizzard
3. gnut
4. digitaldude
5. Xerous
6. dark lord

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

I'm thinking of increasing the number of maximum players to 16
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think you will need Hardy to recruit people Faust.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I think you will need Hardy to recruit people Faust.
If he wants to he can do that. But even Hardy didn't signed up so I doubt it.

If the number of players reach 7 (minimum with 2 mafias) I'm willing to host the game but if the participants thinks that a 7-player game is not exciting/boring I will cancel the game.

I just want to host a game before first sem of uni starts...
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If he wants to he can do that. But even Hardy didn't signed up so I doubt it.

If the number of players reach 7 (minimum with 2 mafias) I'm willing to host the game but if the participants thinks that a 7-player game is not exciting/boring I will cancel the game.

I just want to host a game before first sem of uni starts...
Technically you should have 11 people, the poll.^^
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Or not, I voted him, but I wont play ^^
How cruel ...

And I think you need to format the game as other hosts do, otherwise it might lure a lot of people off, for example the way niichan did this previous game. Use those formats and shizz.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I'm signing up with only 16 players signed up! I know you can get 16!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm signing up with only 16 players signed up! I know you can get 16!
He doesn't want a game with more than 13 players.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top