LMAO dude, of course not, we were joking 




I'm always in.
Forget about themes.
I'm in Xadyu and the game.
Having a theme would be cool.
i'm in but i dont know the rules and stuff
do i have to keep saying i'm fuq'n in........
![]()
OK Im in

I'm out.I'll play![]()

I'm out.![]()

I'm always in.
Forget about themes.
I'm in Xadyu and the game.
Having a theme would be cool.
i'm in but i dont know the rules and stuff
do i have to keep saying i'm fuq'n in........
![]()
OK Im in
I'll play![]()
I'm out.![]()
Xadyu is out, then I'm in.![]()
I'm always in.
Forget about themes.
I'm in Xadyu and the game.
Having a theme would be cool.
i'm in but i dont know the rules and stuff
do i have to keep saying i'm fuq'n in........
![]()
OK Im in
I'll play![]()
I'm out.![]()
Xadyu is out, then I'm in.![]()
I'm in
