Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
LMAO dude, of course not, we were joking :lmao
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Okay we'll use "my surprise theme" then.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
:emocat
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
We need more players
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
We only need to gather 10 more people in 3 days.

Easy :cookiehand
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
OK Im in
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
MAFIA GAME 29
Host: FaustXIII
[highlight]Date: November 3-4, 2013 12:00nn (GMT+8)[/highlight]

SIGN UP NOW!


I'm always in.

Forget about themes.
I'm in Xadyu and the game.

Having a theme would be cool.
i'm in but i dont know the rules and stuff
do i have to keep saying i'm fuq'n in........


1. Xadyu
2. Hardy
3. hassan
4. gnut
5. digitaldude
6. Kat
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Keep up the huge number of participation. You can play from start to finish at one go if you do so.

Believe.
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'll play :XD
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Xadyu is out, then I'm in. :nod
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
MAFIA GAME 29
Host: FaustXIII
[highlight]Date: November 3-4, 2013 12:00nn (GMT+8)[/highlight]

SIGN UP NOW!


I'm always in.

Forget about themes.
I'm in Xadyu and the game.

Having a theme would be cool.
i'm in but i dont know the rules and stuff
do i have to keep saying i'm fuq'n in........

I'll play :XD
Xadyu is out, then I'm in. :nod


1. Hardy
2. hassan
3. gnut
4. digitaldude
5. Kat
6. Buffynut
7. Leoat12
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
MAFIA GAME 29
Host: FaustXIII
[highlight]Date: November 3-4, 2013 12:00nn (GMT+8)[/highlight]

SIGN UP NOW!


I'm always in.

Forget about themes.
I'm in Xadyu and the game.

Having a theme would be cool.
i'm in but i dont know the rules and stuff
do i have to keep saying i'm fuq'n in........

I'll play :XD
Xadyu is out, then I'm in. :nod


1. Hardy
2. hassan
3. gnut
4. digitaldude
5. Kat
6. Buffynut
7. Leoat12
8. xi0
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I'm in.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i had a feeling you were play'n with jo
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Yeah, I love to play with Jo.

:)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lame
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top