If we're more than 10, I'm in.
That's what I suggested like weeks ago.We could have one of this one day http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=2011_Scummies


Automatically in everytime.
Remember that for once!![]()
I'm in as well @.@
If we're more than 10, I'm in.
I'm in, unless I get sent out of the country by my boss when the game is to be played. But in for now.
That's what I suggested like weeks ago.
I might be in, but preferably starting bit sooner, because from 18th won't be available anymore.
Sign me uuup!![]()
I'm in!
Hardy is a "not bad" friend.![]()
You guys began a game without me! Why anyone told to me?
Well, good luck... fake friends.![]()
well ..too late for this one....next im in again ...
Whoops, forgot to sign up
are there any upcoming games? I missed this one unfortunately
Where are you now? jerksnobody call me
---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------
no one call me ;.;



Host kill...I am in, but I will get in trouble if I survive until the 18th and longer.
i said that im IN the next one,how fucking often do i have to say it ....Where are you now? jerks![]()
10 players(maz and xi0)...start the game mikieGAME 31
SIGN UP NOW.
Host: [user]FaustXIII[/user]
Theme: Will be revealed at the start of the game.
Players:
1. [user]Xadyu[/user]
2. [user]Farfalla[/user]
3. [user]Hardy[/user] *Note: He's in if the number of players is more than ten.*
4. [user]Organizized[/user] *Note: In for now unless he got sent out of the country by his boss*
5. [user]Evil3ye[/user] *Note: Might be in*
6. [USER]gnut[/USER]
7. [USER]Adorien[/USER]
8. [USER]Leoat12[/USER]
