Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If we're more than 10, I'm in.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm in, unless I get sent out of the country by my boss when the game is to be played. But in for now.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'd just like to say, I find it hilarious that the roles I came up with mostly as jokes forever ago are actually making it into the games. Badass Cowboy :lmao
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah, I had to search a lot to find them. But most of them were hilarious and actually good, so I didn't want to lose them lol.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
in
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Sign me uuup! :shout
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
GAME 31
SIGN UP NOW.


Automatically in everytime.

Remember that for once! :yelling
I'm in as well @.@
If we're more than 10, I'm in.
I'm in, unless I get sent out of the country by my boss when the game is to be played. But in for now.
That's what I suggested like weeks ago.


I might be in, but preferably starting bit sooner, because from 18th won't be available anymore.
Sign me uuup! :shout
I'm in!

Hardy is a "not bad" friend. :nod

Host: [user]FaustXIII[/user]
Theme: Will be revealed at the start of the game.

Players:
1. [user]Xadyu[/user]
2. [user]Farfalla[/user]
3. [user]Hardy[/user] *Note: He's in if the number of players is more than ten.*
4. [user]Organizized[/user] *Note: In for now unless he got sent out of the country by his boss*
5. [user]Evil3ye[/user] *Note: Might be in*
6. [USER]gnut[/USER]
7. [USER]Adorien[/USER]
8. [USER]Leoat12[/USER]
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You guys began a game without me! Why anyone told to me? :gwah
Well, good luck... fake friends. :oh
well ..too late for this one :sad ....next im in again ...
Whoops, forgot to sign up
are there any upcoming games? I missed this one unfortunately
nobody call me

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

no one call me ;.;
Where are you now? jerks :notrust
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I am in, but I will get in trouble if I survive until the 18th and longer.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm in!

Hardy is a "not bad" friend. :nod
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
That's the kindest thing someone ever said about me :zomg
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
There's a small possibility that I will start the game early.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Around when?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
GAME 31
SIGN UP NOW.



Host: [user]FaustXIII[/user]
Theme: Will be revealed at the start of the game.

Players:
1. [user]Xadyu[/user]
2. [user]Farfalla[/user]
3. [user]Hardy[/user] *Note: He's in if the number of players is more than ten.*
4. [user]Organizized[/user] *Note: In for now unless he got sent out of the country by his boss*
5. [user]Evil3ye[/user] *Note: Might be in*
6. [USER]gnut[/USER]
7. [USER]Adorien[/USER]
8. [USER]Leoat12[/USER]
10 players(maz and xi0)...start the game mikie

:heh
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hey, other people might join... When does this start?

Dec 10 sounds perfect for me, and Evil will be surely till the end.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top