Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Add Gu to the list, then. It's just that we'll have friends staying at our house during the weekend, so we won't be able to be active D:
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
GAME 31
SIGN UP NOW.


Automatically in everytime.

Remember that for once! :yelling
I'm in as well @.@
If we're more than 10, I'm in.
I'm in, unless I get sent out of the country by my boss when the game is to be played. But in for now.
That's what I suggested like weeks ago.


I might be in, but preferably starting bit sooner, because from 18th won't be available anymore.
Sign me uuup! :shout
I'm in!

Hardy is a "not bad" friend. :nod
i said that im IN the next one,how fucking often do i have to say it ....
In i guess
I AM IN!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

Add Gu to the list, then. It's just that we'll have friends staying at our house during the weekend, so we won't be able to be active D:
Whatever, I join. I'll do my best with the time I have, but don't crucify me for being less active than previous times when I'm very busy these weeks.

Host: [user]FaustXIII[/user]
Theme: Durarara!!


Players:
  1. [user]Xadyu[/user]
  2. [user]Farfalla[/user]
  3. [user]Hardy[/user]
  4. [user]Organizized[/user]
  5. [user]Evil3ye[/user]
  6. [USER]gnut[/USER]
  7. [USER]Adorien[/USER]
  8. [USER]Leoat12[/USER]
  9. [USER]xi0[/USER]
  10. [USER]Mazino[/USER]
  11. [USER]Imperium[/USER]
  12. [USER]digitaldude[/USER]
  13. [USER]MidoBan[/USER]
  14. [USER]3c[/USER]

I'll start the game today or tomorrow this Saturday(December 7) or Sunday(December 8), Philippine Time so it's Friday(December 6) or Saturday(December 7) in your Areas.
I will give some more time for other members to join.
 
Last edited:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
This is so dumb. My fucking theme and I'm in the middle of heavy exam prep period... Retarded. I'm sad. From now to dec 18 is like the worst possible period this semester for me to join a game.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Durarara theme? Shizuo is me!
You're a retard. I AM Shizu on this forum.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If you really cared you'd join anyway :nah
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
This is so dumb. My fucking theme and I'm in the middle of heavy exam prep period... Retarded. I'm sad. From now to dec 18 is like the worst possible period this semester for me to join a game.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------



You're a retard. I AM Shizu on this forum.
You are Simon from Russian sushi!!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
If you really cared you'd join anyway :nah
=/ So simple for you to say, lol.

It's shaping up to be a big game too, so a lot of trash post and nonsense to read. This is my last exam period before thesis next semester and Master completion. So pretty big exams coming up next two weeks. I'll have a few hours on the evenings to read and post maybe.

Whatever, I join. I'll do my best with the time I have, but don't crucify me for being less active than previous times when I'm very busy these weeks.

You are Simon from Russian sushi!!
Simon is great, one of my favorite characters ^^ But so many favorites in DRRR, lol.

Shizu by far the favorite tho, as is obvious since I used Shizu avatars for like 2 years straight. But I ran out of good Shizu art on the Interwebz!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Good luck, Gary! I'll also be very busy these days but I really wanted to play, so I'll make the most of it.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Why are you wishing me good luck? :oh
I only saw red and thought it was you... xD I haven't slept well yesterday, ok?

Good luck, *Nuno.


:fail
 
Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Crap start date for me, but I'll try to do my best.

Day 1 random vote, suspect everyone, joke, joke, oh he was Townie, Day 2, THIS GUY VOTED FOR THAT OTHER GUY WHO DIED SO HE IS MAFIA oh he was townie too.

I should manage.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Votekill Orgz
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Votekill Orgz!

Because he was awfully quick to bandwagon Hardy's vote.
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
that's the spirit...all for the good of the town
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
SIGNING UP PERIOD IS OVER.

GAME 31

Automatically in everytime.

Remember that for once! :yelling
I'm in as well @.@
If we're more than 10, I'm in.
I'm in, unless I get sent out of the country by my boss when the game is to be played. But in for now.
That's what I suggested like weeks ago.


I might be in, but preferably starting bit sooner, because from 18th won't be available anymore.
Sign me uuup! :shout
I'm in!

Hardy is a "not bad" friend. :nod
i said that im IN the next one,how fucking often do i have to say it ....
In i guess
I AM IN!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

Add Gu to the list, then. It's just that we'll have friends staying at our house during the weekend, so we won't be able to be active D:
Whatever, I join. I'll do my best with the time I have, but don't crucify me for being less active than previous times when I'm very busy these weeks.

Host: [user]FaustXIII[/user]
Theme: Durarara!!


Players:
  1. [user]Xadyu[/user]
  2. [user]Farfalla[/user]
  3. [user]Hardy[/user]
  4. [user]Organizized[/user]
  5. [user]Evil3ye[/user]
  6. [USER]gnut[/USER]
  7. [USER]Adorien[/USER]
  8. [USER]Leoat12[/USER]
  9. [USER]xi0[/USER]
  10. [USER]Mazino[/USER]
  11. [USER]Imperium[/USER]
  12. [USER]digitaldude[/USER]
  13. [USER]MidoBan[/USER]
  14. [USER]3c[/USER]

Too far! :o

I'm out!

[SIZEpt="2"]notreally[/SIZEpt]
You don't want to play anymore?

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Game 31 starts in less than 8 hours.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Orgz is joking Faust, lol.

Oh, I thought we started next week (because Lala and Gu were having visitors).
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
im in if not too late :derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top