Add Gu to the list, then. It's just that we'll have friends staying at our house during the weekend, so we won't be able to be active D:
Automatically in everytime.
Remember that for once!![]()
I'm in as well @.@
If we're more than 10, I'm in.
I'm in, unless I get sent out of the country by my boss when the game is to be played. But in for now.
That's what I suggested like weeks ago.
I might be in, but preferably starting bit sooner, because from 18th won't be available anymore.
Sign me uuup!![]()
I'm in!
Hardy is a "not bad" friend.![]()
I'm in
i said that im IN the next one,how fucking often do i have to say it ....
In i guess
I AM IN!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!
![]()
Add Gu to the list, then. It's just that we'll have friends staying at our house during the weekend, so we won't be able to be active D:
Whatever, I join. I'll do my best with the time I have, but don't crucify me for being less active than previous times when I'm very busy these weeks.
You're a retard. I AM Shizu on this forum.Durarara theme? Shizuo is me!

You are Simon from Russian sushi!!This is so dumb. My fucking theme and I'm in the middle of heavy exam prep period... Retarded. I'm sad. From now to dec 18 is like the worst possible period this semester for me to join a game.
---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------
You're a retard. I AM Shizu on this forum.
=/ So simple for you to say, lol.If you really cared you'd join anyway![]()
Simon is great, one of my favorite characters ^^ But so many favorites in DRRR, lol.You are Simon from Russian sushi!!
Why are you wishing me good luck?Good luck, Gary! I'll also be very busy these days but I really wanted to play, so I'll make the most of it.

I only saw red and thought it was you... xD I haven't slept well yesterday, ok?Why are you wishing me good luck?![]()

Automatically in everytime.
Remember that for once!![]()
I'm in as well @.@
If we're more than 10, I'm in.
I'm in, unless I get sent out of the country by my boss when the game is to be played. But in for now.
That's what I suggested like weeks ago.
I might be in, but preferably starting bit sooner, because from 18th won't be available anymore.
Sign me uuup!![]()
I'm in!
Hardy is a "not bad" friend.![]()
I'm in
i said that im IN the next one,how fucking often do i have to say it ....
In i guess
I AM IN!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!
![]()
Add Gu to the list, then. It's just that we'll have friends staying at our house during the weekend, so we won't be able to be active D:
Whatever, I join. I'll do my best with the time I have, but don't crucify me for being less active than previous times when I'm very busy these weeks.
You don't want to play anymore?Too far!
I'm out!
[SIZEpt="2"]notreally[/SIZEpt]
