He is right 


WOOOOOOOOOT!Ano... as xadyu pmed me and I like mafia games... (dunno how Xadyu knew it :33) I wanna join the 37th game ^^
thats awesome!!!!!

WHO ARE YOU??Ano... as xadyu pmed me and I like mafia games... (dunno how Xadyu knew it :33) I wanna join the 37th game ^^
sakura aneki's sisterWHO ARE YOU??
You want to try yourself XD?I don't want a co-host! WHERE'S THE TRUST!![]()
lawly's 56th account.WHO ARE YOU??
sakura aneki's sister
Hopefully you are both wrong.lawly's 56th account.
Nope if I were a dupe I'd have been already banned :33 I'm a random player.. and you? :33WHO ARE YOU??
69th.lawly's 56th account.
I played 24 games, veteran player.Nope if I were a dupe I'd have been already banned :33 I'm a random player.. and you? :33
*0* since this is my very first... hi sempai!! ^^I played 24 games, veteran player.
We all started at 0. I hope you stay active during the game.*0* since this is my very first... hi sempai!! ^^
We all started at 0. I hope you stay active during the game.
we know you're already a pro at this lawl. you have 3 years of experience of making dupe account ofc you won't be banned, you know all the tricks already. but stahp, you think you have more chance to not suck at this game by having 2 account in it?Nope if I were a dupe I'd have been already banned :33 I'm a random player.. and you? :33



Fun times, wish you could've been there.Ah...Looks like he got himself banned.

Even you?Xad could definitely need some help, so go for it![]()

Not random at all.I'm a random player.. and you? :33
Yes, you've been on there since you said you're in. I send everyone ever that PM.And xadyu am I on the list of participants? since you gave me same pm as everyone that's not on the list.