Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
He is right :heh
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Ano... as xadyu pmed me and I like mafia games... (dunno how Xadyu knew it :33) I wanna join the 37th game ^^
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Really...? Ty :33 really willing to play indeed :p
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Nope if I were a dupe I'd have been already banned :33 I'm a random player.. and you? :33
we know you're already a pro at this lawl. you have 3 years of experience of making dupe account ofc you won't be banned, you know all the tricks already. but stahp, you think you have more chance to not suck at this game by having 2 account in it? :nah
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Maybe it's not lawl.

But the bad vibes are there :XD
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I thought since it's Sakura something, that it could be a new Sakura's account lol
Now that i think about it ... i am so dumb :lmao
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Ah...Looks like he got himself banned.
Fun times, wish you could've been there. :nod

Xad could definitely need some help, so go for it :XD
Even you? :crying

I'm a random player.. and you? :33
Not random at all.

All part of my masterplan.
And xadyu am I on the list of participants? since you gave me same pm as everyone that's not on the list.
Yes, you've been on there since you said you're in. I send everyone ever that PM.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
there's always a possibility TAT
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top