Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,445
Gender
Male
Country
France
I find it extremely suspicious you are so hung up over my second role. Maybe 5 posts or more today from you about it. There‘s no benefit in anyone knowing my second role, it was a Santa gift and since it doesn‘t overwrite primary role the initial role list is unaffected by it. Very very fishy Demon.
I know it's unaffected. My issue is that you were fine revealing that you were Det with Assassin around and two other claiming the roles.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What do u think about marma gry
Just saw, ayyyyyyy. @MarmaladeSky Sam died and got us the Santa, why would you want to check if he lied with his action? Not that there‘s even a chance for that.

Checking Erin would show if she got killed by mafia/Mazino or if she targetted someone, could‘ve been really helpful.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,445
Gender
Male
Country
France
As for the Det claim, you can disagree but I‘d rather claim it immediately given the audacity of 2 other Det claims than remain silent, get pestered by you to reveal anyway, and if I reveal next day „how come you didn‘t reveal when 2nd Det was out?“.

I may be the useless Det here while either Ust or Tatsumaki are legit, why should I hide and let them get killed? If anything might as well have all 3 of us out and see who the Assassin chooses.
So, you trust both Ust and Tatsumaki? With no sanity confirmed for any of you, there is no reason for you to value yourself less than the two others.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I know it's unaffected. My issue is that you were fine revealing that you were Det with Assassin around and two other claiming the roles.
Read your posts, you sound like you wanna confirm if I‘m baiting a kill or not lol.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,445
Gender
Male
Country
France
Read your posts, you sound like you wanna confirm if I‘m baiting a kill or not lol.
I honestly just find your actions weird. You can lynch me if you want but you won't find anything interesting. I don't care how I look, I know I am Town.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So, you trust both Ust and Tatsumaki? With no sanity confirmed for any of you, there is no reason for you to value yourself less than the two others.
I wouldn‘t say I trust them, hence why I revealed. But mafia would know for sure which one is legit, and their sanity is as unconfirmed as mine. So might as well give mafia the choice no? See which Det they kill and when, they may be unlucky and get me while I was Paranoid for example.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't care how I look, I know I am Town.
Fake confidence in yourself doesn‘t get you anywhere. This game is all about convincing others you are legit, and you say you don‘t care how you look for others? That‘s very damaging to town as a whole especially if you‘re town. But you do you.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,445
Gender
Male
Country
France
I wouldn‘t say I trust them, hence why I revealed. But mafia would know for sure which one is legit, and their sanity is as unconfirmed as mine. So might as well give mafia the choice no? See which Det they kill and when, they may be unlucky and get me while I was Paranoid for example.
You mean between you and Tatsumaki? Because Ust can't be killed.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Frankly I‘m up for both a Demon and Marm lynch given the last page, but Holt still bothers me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You mean between you and Tatsumaki? Because Ust can't be killed.
Not immediately he can‘t, but if they don‘t assassinate him next day that‘ll be very odd.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And I won‘t go in circles here, I have my optimal way of playing and you don‘t need to agree with it or understand it. If you don‘t care how you look to others I don‘t have to care how my actions look to you :cookiehand
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,445
Gender
Male
Country
France
Fake confidence in yourself doesn‘t get you anywhere. This game is all about convincing others you are legit, and you say you don‘t care how you look for others? That‘s very damaging to town as a whole especially if you‘re town. But you do you.
If I care too much about people's opinion I am probably Mafia :XD. I want a Mafia or SS lynch today. People aren't very active and Ust being invincble really bothers me. Assassin is probably going to kill someone and there are great targets for them. Moreover, there is also a SS.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Immunity: This Mangaka cannot be targeted by priority 1, 2 and 3 night-actions. Additionally, day roles/effects/powers except for lynching are negated as well.
Ust isn‘t immune to a lynch I believe, but not sure yet where to commit.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Shapeshifter question: If we organize tie, could we use that to figure out if there are Illusions alive?

Not sure if we even need to know that, but I'm curious.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,445
Gender
Male
Country
France
Shapeshifter question: If we organize tie, could we use that to figure out if there are Illusions alive?

Not sure if we even need to know that, but I'm curious.
We will only have the impression that it's a tie. We'd be able to pinpoint in what group the Illusion is, but not who it is.

There is probably one after two nights.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Ah, yes. So even in best scenario it would take atleast 2 days to figure out, and by that time there might already be more Illusions. Not worth it then.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
You felt the pirate and went for sam???
Erin died on N1 so I wasn’t even sure I would get a result on her at all. That was my logic behind going for Sam instead
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
That's why SM should check it not sam that already Said the target
If you are so pressed about it, I could target her next night lmao. Relax girl
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

erin could have died trying to steal a mafia role, fug.
I didnt think of that when chosing my target
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Now I am attempting to catch up, but I only have like ten minutes :4
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top