Re: Malay Thread v.5
I see. maybe la kot. aku cam cepat give up kalo tgk cerite yg agak berat ni. takleh handle

my friend lagi la, die siap suke lagi tgk cerite2 M Night Shyamalan. tak paham betul aku
Oh, I like his works. :> Or well, yg I dah tgk The Village and The Signs, I ade Lady in the Water on DVD, tapi tak tgk lg. ^^" I nak kena cari Sixth Sense la, I nak tgk yg tu. But, he's weird, I have to say. xD
Lg satu I suka: Tim Burton. <3
you must tgk! this is their last season (4th) so tak byk sgt la kot ko nak catch up. heh
o.o O-okay! I'll probably go raid Mel's site or something if my cousin takde.. xD
act terms tu utk negare yg ade 4 musim je kot (I think) due to the seasonal change. tapi tak tau la, yg ko tu just... not in the mood kot?

bagus la ko catch up ngan OP. I'm happy for you
Nah, I'm just weird.

But yush~ Zoro <3 Robin <3
hopefully it will pass, since my exam's in coming up soon in early feb

aku krismas ni ade cuti 1 week sampai new year. maybe nak jalan2 sket kot. tgk la camne. then bulan 3 baru cuti sem.
I see, ganbatte kudasai ne~! Fight-oh!!
ko plak bile cuti? raye haji ni tak balik kampung ke?
I dah nak cuti, I just finished the last of the last the previous Thursday, skrang tgh tunggu results. Konvo on the 13th, so results should keluar sometime next week, but that is insanely quick if judging by usual standards of my (useless) uni. I shall graduate with a diploma before I turn 20! (Hopefully, I graduate la.. ^^")
Raya Haji this year tak balik.. ^^" But it's ok, we all celebrate kt rumah. :3 Esk nak puasa kut.. ^^"
<3
Bile nak ajar masak ni Bax? xD Kidding, kidding, I nak tido dulu. I wanna cut off from my girly instincts for a bit, sewing has done me more damage than I expected.. >_>" The only girly thing I shall do.. is go shopping. ^^" Oh wait! You're supposed to teman me on that as well.. xD
Heh, duk rumah, tgk anime la. Yush, that sounds good. *snuggles into blanket*
Eh, when's your JLPT? I heard that it's tomorrow? o.o If so, ganbatte ne!