Many underdogs did well in this round
Special shoutout to Watashitachi, Neverland and Kimetsu, they're all great series 
Because of the hiatus and Togashi's reputation of being a slackeryeah seems im not likeable enough
yeah gon sounds great ive been hearing of this for a long time but still... i still think HxH deserved to go further. I dont get why people are hating/dislinking or idk that much one of the best manga around.![]()
![]()
Scary...btw @niichan you got my full support, whoever is your opponent, you were one of the only one to be supportive (at least to openly shows your support) and didnt look down on my nominee, i ll definitely do anything to help you![]()
Want me to look up who voted for "Gon"? 

Giving the results another look, almost all my favs made itSpecial shoutout to Watashitachi, Neverland and Kimetsu, they're all great series
Because of the hiatus and Togashi's reputation of being a slacker
Scary...Want me to look up who voted for "Gon"?
Jokes aside, I really appreciate your support![]()
everyone is free to vote for who they like anyway whatever reasons are, i dont care abt that, i fail to convinced them sadly, yeah im frustrated but its fine. i suspect it might be strategical votes too, in any case thats not important. no hiatus are just excuses otherwise #berserk.
i think its because Hunter x Hunter Art can get really ugly at times and don't get me wrong, Togashi is a Great Artist but overall his Art for Hunter x Hunter is inconsistent compared to his Yuu Yuu Hakusho art. not to mention, the Over exposition in Hunter x Hunter is a chore to Read at times and at times it feels like reading a Light Novel than a Manga.yeah seems im not likeable enough
yeah gon sounds great ive been hearing of this for a long time but still... i still think HxH deserved to go further. I dont get why people are hating/dislinking or idk that much one of the best manga around.![]()
![]()
There is only so much you can do for a series that has been on hiatus more weeks than it's actually released chapters. And nearly by a factor of 2 at this point.no thats not what i meant,![]()
everyone is free to vote for who they like anyway whatever reasons are, i dont care abt that, i fail to convinced them sadly, yeah im frustrated but its fine. i suspect it might be strategical votes too, in any case thats not important. no hiatus are just excuses otherwise #berserk.
![]()


I am not a competitive person
Thanks man, that campaign for OPM was pretty good! I would have supported it if it wasnt for the match up.Congratz @Lambu happy that an Underdog won.





FT vs EZ..




I am shock as well on HXH losing. Guess the hiatuses and other elements didn't give it enough support.HxH is out...FT vs EZ..
![]()
Rooting for TPN, MIA, and KnY![]()

Same to you. Let's give it our best in this roundMy next rival is @Elusia and also that is such a grat manga, this is going to be a hard round but looking forward to it.

FT vs EZ..![]()
I'll be honest, I fully expected to lose. Thanks everyone who supported Kimetsu. I'll continue the campaign in the hopes that more readers will be aware of such a great series. I hope to see some new faces in the thread soon.I can't believe the Nanatsu lossI can hear @eefrit evil laugh. I finished reading Kimetsu no Yaiba some days ago and it's an amazing shonen, so now that Nanatsu is gone Kimetsu is the second manga I'm going to support the most.