Hangout Manga Wars 2018 - Hangout

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Giving the results another look, almost all my favs made it :zomg Special shoutout to Watashitachi, Neverland and Kimetsu, they're all great series :blush

yeah seems im not likeable enough :arf
yeah gon sounds great ive been hearing of this for a long time but still... i still think HxH deserved to go further. I dont get why people are hating/dislinking or idk that much one of the best manga around.

Because of the hiatus and Togashi's reputation of being a slacker :feelsbadman

btw @niichan you got my full support, whoever is your opponent, you were one of the only one to be supportive (at least to openly shows your support) and didnt look down on my nominee, i ll definitely do anything to help you :)
Scary... :XD Want me to look up who voted for "Gon"? :teehee
Jokes aside, I really appreciate your support :hug
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Giving the results another look, almost all my favs made it :zomg Special shoutout to Watashitachi, Neverland and Kimetsu, they're all great series :blush



Because of the hiatus and Togashi's reputation of being a slacker :feelsbadman



Scary... :XD Want me to look up who voted for "Gon"? :teehee
Jokes aside, I really appreciate your support :hug
no thats not what i meant, :errr everyone is free to vote for who they like anyway whatever reasons are, i dont care abt that, i fail to convinced them sadly, yeah im frustrated but its fine. i suspect it might be strategical votes too, in any case thats not important. no hiatus are just excuses otherwise #berserk.
 

Ripper 30

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 24, 2018
Messages
15
Reaction score
58
Age
29
Country
India
yeah seems im not likeable enough :arf
yeah gon sounds great ive been hearing of this for a long time but still... i still think HxH deserved to go further. I dont get why people are hating/dislinking or idk that much one of the best manga around.

i think its because Hunter x Hunter Art can get really ugly at times and don't get me wrong, Togashi is a Great Artist but overall his Art for Hunter x Hunter is inconsistent compared to his Yuu Yuu Hakusho art. not to mention, the Over exposition in Hunter x Hunter is a chore to Read at times and at times it feels like reading a Light Novel than a Manga.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,518
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
no thats not what i meant, :errr everyone is free to vote for who they like anyway whatever reasons are, i dont care abt that, i fail to convinced them sadly, yeah im frustrated but its fine. i suspect it might be strategical votes too, in any case thats not important. no hiatus are just excuses otherwise #berserk.
There is only so much you can do for a series that has been on hiatus more weeks than it's actually released chapters. And nearly by a factor of 2 at this point.:p

338 to 607

The HxH "Great Hiatus Arc" is Togashi's true masterpiece.
 

Skylent

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2017
Messages
188
Reaction score
271
Age
29
Country
France
Yeah, finally a few matches in which I have read both mangas!
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,661
Reaction score
31,923
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Against niichan :pout

Good luck nii :zomg I am not a competitive person
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Erinyes thanks for the match. You did your best and that's all you can control. Gon got a lot of 'giving others a chance' votes.

FT vs EZ, 20CB vs TPN, OP vs Immortal, AssClass vs Watashit... next round has some hype matchups.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Thank you all for voting for Hi no Tori!!! :squee:squee:squee
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
5,924
Reaction score
3,413
Age
31
Country
United States
HxH is out... :twitch:handgun:handgun FT vs EZ..




Rooting for TPN, MIA, and KnY :hmph:hmph:hmph:hmph
I am shock as well on HXH losing. Guess the hiatuses and other elements didn't give it enough support.

Mashima series are deeply love around. Fanbase are still large and active, so don't underestimate by bandwagon hate that some take too far lol xD.
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I can't believe the Nanatsu loss :feelsbadman I can hear @eefrit evil laugh. I finished reading Kimetsu no Yaiba some days ago and it's an amazing shonen, so now that Nanatsu is gone Kimetsu is the second manga I'm going to support the most.
I'll be honest, I fully expected to lose. Thanks everyone who supported Kimetsu. I'll continue the campaign in the hopes that more readers will be aware of such a great series. I hope to see some new faces in the thread soon.

I'm surprised HxH and OPM lost as well. They are usually shoe ins for the last few rounds.
 
Top