It is speculation, because she doesn't have any new feats that put her on a better level. She got new armors and she expanded her arsenal, but this doesn't mean she got necessarily stronger, since these armors are used according to different scenarios. Hax is something deemed unfair or unexpectedly unfavorable. Erza vs Ajeel was clearly Erza using her armors to her favor, and not really a demonstration of power as Erza's hax is not applicable on powerscaling threads and her hax doesn't work on everyone, except for Nakagami Armor.
Durability is the ability to tank an attack. DC is destructive capacity or, simply put, attack potency. DC can be obtained when characters destroy things (buildings, mountains, towns, etc), with calcs (energy levels), which are sometimes unreliable, or via scaling. Durability is obtained when characters tank attacks with a certain amount of DC or via scaling (either with their physical feats or with other characters).
I know what hax, durability, and DC [From the Previous Posts] are but I was saying that they were overly used as we can't really put a value for each of them. Thanks for the meaning of HS. I assumed it was High Speed based on the context you used but I knew something was odd about it.
Town level is applied to attacks with enough energy to destroy towns and they use Kilotons as units IIRC. Same applies for City level and they use Megatons as units here. HS is hypersonic and it applies for all speed levels between Mach 5 and Mach 100. These are basic powerscaling notions. The calcs are not mine, they're on Naruto Forums. This is not real evidence nor is this accurate because it's calc stacking, but it gives us an idea of CSK's attack potency, even because it's solid City level. For the speed issue, CSK moved several miles in just a couple of seconds, that's already HS. Real life applications aren't 100% accurate, but they can be applies and downplaying the calc doesn't make the attack less of a City buster, as it destroyed Plutogrim.
I don't see how you can tell what is
really Town Level and City Level. Looking at the panels I don't see how we can label an attack with Kilotonnes or Megatonnes unless you are leagues above me in observation and calculation.
Sands of Death was dispersed by a Small Town busting lightning bolt by Laxus. I'm giving Ajeel the benefit of doubt when I say Town level. Sand World is not an offensive technique, so that doesn't apply. It's a city-ranged technique which enhances speed and intangibility. How did Gray's magic not have any effect on Sand Golem? It froze the golem, so I don't see your point.
I agree on this point, but I don't see how an attack like Yggdrasil isn't stopping Sand Golem, which was frozen by a MCB buster.
I also agree that Memento Mori isn't affecting Ajeel, because it's featless, and this is why I think this wil go down as a stamina battle.
Yeah, the Gray's
Ice Make: Silver froze the Sand Golem which you can say had an effect on it but I was talking about destruction wise like if the ice pierced its body. So that means that it had a lot of durability. The only problem I have with something being
just frozen is that it does not kill the enemy unless Gray smashes it or something. We have seen opponents frozen but live like Deliora even though you can say he was dying, as well as the giants from Sun Village. Anyways, you say Mard Geer is faster in speed but I think Ajeel can also match him with Sand Golem as we saw it catching up to the Magic Vehicle powered by Erza's magic whom we should not take lightly. Sand World may not be an offensive technique but it is useful in counter-attacking Mard Geer from behind as seen with Erza. I would classify it as close to City Level but if you want it Town Level then so be it. Sands of Death seemed pretty strong but you're right that Laxus dispersed it; therefore, it is only hype. At the same time, Laxus is so strong at this point that he can probably slam Mard Geer.
How does Erza stomp CSK? Erza tanked Jupiter, but that's also something CSK can easily do because he has City level durability. And if Mard stalemated CSK, they can be scaled with each other.
Because you scaled Mard Geer to CSK in Tartaros Arc, I have no idea how strong CSK is in Alvarez so I'm going to take your word and compare Alvarez Erza to Tartaros CSK. Erza stomping Tartaros CSK was based on the fact that Erza has gotten significantly stronger and can take on Mard Geer in my book, who you keep scaling to CSK. CSK is overrated... He didn't surprise me even since the beginning. His feat of smashing through Plutogrim really doesn't tell anything of his power except that he is gigantic.
It's exactly as you read. Zero has enough feats to still be put above Erza, as he stalemated DF Natsu, and he has Genesis Zero, which ignores up to Town level durability.
I agree that Zero overwhelmed DF Natsu and that he can defeat Erza but this was all Pre-Timeskip so note that it should be Pre-Timeskip Erza. Current Alvarez Erza is on a whole different level now and would easily kill him.
Ajeel doesn't have any city busting feats, nor can he be scaled to characters with city busting feats. It's really that simple.
And Natsu is clearly above Erza, I don't see your point,
Had we seen Ajeel in the same timeframe as Mard Geer and CSK, I would agree that they would be way stronger than Ajeel had he not been able to perform such feats compared to them while showing that he is clearly below them in power. But that didn't happen, so I still don't buy it. I would say Erza at maximum power could rival Base Natsu but that is how I see it. We just won't agree. I believe Erza and Natsu were similar in power during the Tartaros Arc, so I can't imagine Natsu on a totally different level than Erza now unless he is in Dragon Force, Flame Dragon King Mode, or E.N.D.
Comparing Mard with CSK tells us that Mard is a city buster, which puts him above Ajeel.
You're failing the point of being stronger or winning in a versus match. Silver can probably win against Mard on a battle, but he's not stronger than Mard.
I don't deny that being stronger does not necessarily mean that they will win the battle but there is a certain limit in which you just can't beat your opponent like Acnologia. Of course, when two power levels are similar, the outcome depends on strategies/tactics, intel/intelligence, and other conditions like environment/terrain, weather, restrictions, etc. Silver winning against Mard Geer would be an overstatement. I'm not sure that Silver can even take on Base Mard Geer let alone Etherious Mard Geer.
Mard is clearly above Ajeel, the point is that he might not beat him due to Sand Body.
This wasn't even my discussion, but care to explain how Tartaros Natsu and Gray are as strong as Mard?
Tartaros Natsu and Gray are as strong as Mard Geer because they defeated him. No Nakama Power or PoF was involved so it was fair and square. But this is not Base Natsu and Gray. This is DF Natsu and DeS Gray both at full powre so Mard Geer is still strong. But Ajeel is still on a whole different level.
What? How can Jupiter Cannon obliterate Sting and Rogue when BoS Erza could defend against it and still defeat one of the Element 4 afterwards.
How will Nakagami Starlight almost kill CSK? Also, I don't see your point of saying that Mard died and Ajeel didn't. It's not a valid argument.
Sting and Rogue are shown to have low durability which is why I said Jupiter Cannon would destroy them. In GMG, they fared against Natsu and Gajeel well when they were the attacking side. You can clearly see that they went downhill fast after Natsu and Gajeel went on the offensive. Especially when Natsu used his finishing attack that knocked out both Sting and Rogue in one-hit. That was disappointing. Overall, the twin dragons are exceptional when it comes to attack power and magic capacity but they lack defense.
And how exactly is Tartaros Erza that different from Current Erza? How is Nakagami Starlight stronger than DF Natsu's strongest attack and how is Erza touching Mard when he's faster than both Gray and DF Natsu? And remember that she can't have a prolonged use of Nakagami Armor.
Tartaros Erza is different from Current Erza by using logic from how she fared against Kyōka compared to Ajeel. Nakagami Starlight is stronger than DF Natsu's strongest attack because this was DF Natsu in Tartaros compared to Alvarez Erza who should be significantly stronger at this point or she is useless against a Spriggan. This is why I don't like to compare specific abilities of characters. How can you really tell who is faster? They have different feats from different battles. Either way, Erza is faster than Gray and Natsu. So Mard Geer isn't that fast. Ajeel is faster than Erza. Therefore, Ajeel can match Mard Geer except his flying capability which can be countered in different ways.
I Remember Naruto Forum does pretty much accurate Calculations.They base it on Scientific Methods.They calculated Acnologia's Roar in Tenrou at 80 Megatonnes and Mother Glare's Roar in GMG to be 5 Megatonne.Note The Difference.Mard Geer could only be defeated by Ice Devil Slayer Magic and Through Combined Efforts with Natsu in a tag team battle with gray.In GMG Sting managed to hit Dragons but Jura failed.It is The same thing Slayer Advantage.
Really? From what I saw in the comments, they mess up a lot. If you understand it, please explain it to me. I have doubts about their how they came up with their calculations let alone their methods. If you want to post how they calculated the energy in Acnologia's Roar and Motherglare's Roar, I will look at it. Your statement that Mard Geer can only be defeated by Ice Devil Slayer Magic is false. I have explained this many times but I'll say it again. Slayer Magic only gives the user a better chance of affecting the target. In other words, it is more like a "boost" that is "super effective". Basically, anybody who
can defeat Mard Geer is
relatively the same power as him because in order for slayer magic to work, you need to be really close to the power of your opponent. This is shown in the Eclipse Arc like you mentioned, when dragon slayers really did no damage to dragons because the raw power of the dragons are way higher than the dragon slayers. Meanwhile, demons are weaker. Therefore, we saw Fairy Tail mages except Gray defeating the 9 Demon Gates who are are also demons without having an Devil Slaying Magic.