- Joined
- Aug 27, 2007
- Messages
- 242
- Reaction score
- 7
- Age
- 46
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: American Comics Discussion Thread!
Okay, I know I am a hopeless romantic but is anyone else reading the Green Arrow/Black Canary wedding stuff? I have been a big fan of both characters for a long time but I have yet to meet anyone else actually reading this storyline.
Also, comic writers hate marred couples so lets hope they don't kill one of them off in the next couple of years now that they are finally getting married.
Okay, I know I am a hopeless romantic but is anyone else reading the Green Arrow/Black Canary wedding stuff? I have been a big fan of both characters for a long time but I have yet to meet anyone else actually reading this storyline.
Also, comic writers hate marred couples so lets hope they don't kill one of them off in the next couple of years now that they are finally getting married.
and the last page is totally a shocker.

I like the writing style. Kinda different from what I read in Marvel, plus...JJ covers! XD