- Joined
- Apr 16, 2006
- Messages
- 885
- Reaction score
- 66
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: American Comics Discussion Thread!
Amazing is looking good, hopefully (yea right) he goes through on the last panel.
Nova is getting better and better,
New X-men
Amazing is looking good, hopefully (yea right) he goes through on the last panel.
Nova is getting better and better,
he doesn't get to fight Tony.. yet, but he does get to meet the Thunderbolts and choose sides!
Oh how the anti-reg could use a guy like Nova.. especially with the crazy upgrades.
Oh how the anti-reg could use a guy like Nova.. especially with the crazy upgrades.
New X-men
I have no clue what's going on, but I'm liking it, I'm liking new x-men again.
I feel kind of dirty and ashamed because I think goat-girl is hot.. Aside from that, very cool read. Never knew Collosus's family was so important! (now in 2 x-titles)
I feel kind of dirty and ashamed because I think goat-girl is hot.. Aside from that, very cool read. Never knew Collosus's family was so important! (now in 2 x-titles)



Course, maybe that's why I like it ('ive been getting obsessed with Avengers for a while now), but it would still be nice to see stuff on Cap...
AND Frau Tautenkinder is freakin' brilliant. BRILLIANT.