- Joined
- Jun 13, 2006
- Messages
- 5,054
- Reaction score
- 13
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: American Comics Discussion Thread!
I read all of the release so far, even army @ love
I read all of the release so far, even army @ love

I hope there's gonna be a 12 issue mini about The All New Starjammers. I guess Havoc finally found his place now. He's too much like his dad compared to that creep brother of his who dumped Jean Grey for the white queen, can't blame him thoughCyclops. Too bad Rachel's gonna have a fling with Korvus now. 

Yes, finally we'll get to see Bigby and Snow back in action. But who's gonna be minding the cubs? So, Fly's gonna use the armor and pull out excalibur? Awesome. I think he's gonna die, or wherever it is Fables go after they're killed by goblins.
He wasn't even there to decide whether the Hulk should be sent off to space. XD
I'm kinda hoping they used whatever happened to him as an excuse to bring him back in the future >.>