- Joined
- Apr 16, 2006
- Messages
- 885
- Reaction score
- 66
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: American Comics Discussion Thread!
Mutant Zero is probably Sabretoothe's version of X-23 or something silly like that.
I haven't gotten a chance to read the comics because I'm not home, so use spoiler tags sparingly please =/ (although I really want to be spoiled)
Mutant Zero is probably Sabretoothe's version of X-23 or something silly like that.
I haven't gotten a chance to read the comics because I'm not home, so use spoiler tags sparingly please =/ (although I really want to be spoiled)

The title's onto a new arc, and I'm slightly dissapointed that there isn't mentions of what happened in WWH but I think it's for the better.
GYAH. I'd love it to be her. XD Whichever universe this Blink is, it wouldn't matter, cos she owns


), and...why the hell would Wolverine be dead? Or brain-dead for that matter. (SKRULL?! *le gasp!*)
But yeah....
Machine Man's fucking hilarious, and annoying. Now I really DO believe Maria Hill sent them to anoy Carol.