- Joined
- Jun 18, 2006
- Messages
- 991
- Reaction score
- 16
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Of course Runaways was awesome. None stop read for me, and its one of the only series that warrants me buying the books.
Now I'm glad that the Hood isn't lame, we seriously could use interesting bad guys but I have to say he's still lower class evil. I mean honestly the only bad guy who is half way decent is Red Skull because he is actively conspiring with true bad guys
McCoy's Endangered species is ending soon and it seems that he doesn't actually accomplish anything. I loved the last chapter when he views multiple hims but if he doesn't accomplish anything then well I feel misled. I want the big blue guy to be an interesting character AND a useful one at that.
Now I'm glad that the Hood isn't lame, we seriously could use interesting bad guys but I have to say he's still lower class evil. I mean honestly the only bad guy who is half way decent is Red Skull because he is actively conspiring with true bad guys
he had Doctor Doom build him a machine for free
McCoy's Endangered species is ending soon and it seems that he doesn't actually accomplish anything. I loved the last chapter when he views multiple hims but if he doesn't accomplish anything then well I feel misled. I want the big blue guy to be an interesting character AND a useful one at that.
That was just...low-blow ><


