Off topic: Your avy makes me wanna puke. Hard.I mean, a huge part of the votes in this event are going to fan service tho '-'
Off topic: Your avy makes me wanna puke. Hard.I mean, a huge part of the votes in this event are going to fan service tho '-'
Farfalla may feel the same tbhOff topic: Your avy makes me wanna puke. Hard.
Off topic: Your avy makes me wanna puke. Hard.
I'm getting rid of it soonFarfalla may feel the same tbh![]()

Roll out from this...I'm getting rid of it soon![]()
Nothing good to say about your waifu so you have to bash mine? At least @Xadyu is making points where as you are just trollingIt still doesn't change the fact that OW chars are 100% fan service with a fabricated backstory.


Aqua doesn't troll either? Stop comparing Mercy to things other than Aqua to make your points.Nothing good to say about your waifu so you have to bash mine? At least @Xadyu is making points where as you are just trolling
Mercy doesn't troll, she's too classy for that![]()
I didn't mention Aqua. I'm saying Mercy has class compared to @Sky.Aqua doesn't troll either? Stop comparing Mercy to things other than Aqua to make your points.
Just saying this once.I didn't mention Aqua. I'm saying Mercy has class compared to @Sky.
This event and time is exactly where the comes from.Just saying this once.
I don't care which kind of personal grudge you seem to have against me. It bores me, really.
Just saying that this event is not the time and place to deal with this.
Hope I made myself clear.
That's what this event does with people that don't realize their own incompetence in nominating good wife material characters.
I mean, instead of bashing Reebi for that, maybe next time you can make your own call nominating a waifu and see how far you'll go, Tommy '-'This event and time is exactly where the comes from.That's what this event does with people that don't realize their own incompetence in nominating good wife material characters.
I have no grudge. I'm saying you aren't even campaigning for your waifu, just bashing mine and the series, which is trolling.Just saying this once.
I don't care which kind of personal grudge you seem to have against me. It bores me, really.
Just saying that this event is not the time and place to deal with this.
Hope I made myself clear.
No, my fine taste doesn't get appreciated here, and just like more well-known good candidates, they get shoved off to the side for fan-service/mainstream characters. It's not worth the pain.I mean, instead of bashing Reebi for that, maybe next time you can make your own call nominating a waifu and see how far you'll go, Tommy '-'
I'm sorry but who did you nominate?This event and time is exactly where the comes from.That's what this event does with people that don't realize their own incompetence in nominating good wife material characters.
Oh right you didn't. Too embarrassed what people would say? Too scared to lose and have people make fun of you? Sorry if I have more balls to nominate someone and take the trolling 
Heh? Holo would beg to disagree. But fine, wtv excuse serves your purpose...No, my fine taste doesn't get appreciated here, and just like more well-known good candidates, they get shoved off to the side for fan-service/mainstream characters. It's not worth the pain.
Ice cream salt is the best thing to eat in the whole KH verse!I didn't realise that the salt is still going here...... @Sky I was joking when I said ice cream aqua salt. ( it's a reference to sth in kh )
Why did it have to become a reality![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Maybe don't ignore all the posts I make then. *shrugs*I have no grudge. I'm saying you aren't even campaigning for your waifu, just bashing mine and the series, which is trolling.
I didn't compete in a Waifu War before, but Holo is an amazing choice, yes. (Well done @Lambu ), but I did compete in the Husbando one, and that one had a lot of fucking shit nominations.Heh? Holo would beg to disagree. But fine, wtv excuse serves your purpose...
Someone that talks so big about others pick should at least put himself out there as well :P
What does "fabricated backstory" even meanIt still doesn't change the fact that OW chars are 100% fan service with a fabricated backstory.
That's some major mental gymnastics.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But Holo lost to a character that was more mainstream than herHeh? Holo would beg to disagree. But fine, wtv excuse serves your purpose...
Someone that talks so big about others pick should at least put himself out there as well :P
Though not sure why you mention Holo in the first place. You not knowing her before the event doesn't mean she was some underdog nobody knew '-'It was Lambu tho.I didn't compete in a Waifu War before, but Holo is an amazing choice, yes. (Well done @GrySun )
People knowing her doesn't make her mainstream - not even her series. Which was what Tommy's post was about. And in spite of not being mainstream, she got to the finals and lost to a mainstream character for only 1 vote. She's a very good reference for this topic, yes.But Holo lost to a character that was more mainstream than herThough not sure why you mention Holo in the first place. You not knowing her before the event doesn't mean she was some underdog nobody knew '-'
Holo's show might not be the mainstream property, while it certainly had it's mainstream moment.People knowing her doesn't make her mainstream - not even her series. Which was what Tommy's post was about. And in spite of not being mainstream, she got to the finals and lost to a mainstream character for only 1 vote. She's a very good reference for this topic, yes.
She's mainstream af.