Fun Thread MH Interview Game Faust Edition

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Thought we had more time, but the countdown was 40 hours not 2 days
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Thought we had more time, but the countdown was 40 hours not 2 days
Yeah that was my mistake. Wanted to make the phase fit better with my timezone and the weekend so people have more of the weekend to think about the R2 question. Since R2 has not started yet I extended the time a bit for those who assumed 48 hours from the start.

R2 will start soon and the rankings so far are pretty damn close.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Results R1

Faust's answers:

  1. True. It's an interesting genre of film.
  2. True. It's popular in all 7,000+ islands.
  3. False. I do love her. Love is a fucked up thing.
  4. True. But she's no longer active right now.
  5. False. My taste in women is superb.
  6. False. We got Fiber connection at home now (for my younger brother's online classes) I'm not paying for it though.
  7. False. I'm too fucking broke and can't afford a dakimakura. :emobirb
  8. True. I like it, but not always.
  9. True. I do like making them although I suck at doing spreadsheets.
  10. True. I have a lot of nakama in MH.
  11. False. An evening with hot and steamy teacoffee with Marmy would be nice.
  12. False. But he'll be up there in the top ten.
  13. False. There's a lot grammatical errors in this question. Is this some sort of carmac #uszat troll type question?

Ranking after Round 1




For Round 2 please send me your multiple-choice questions. Either you provide the possible answers with the question (preferred) or Faust will add the correct answer and more options to the question.
You have 24 hours.

COUNTDOWN​
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Kiki
@Evil3ye
@Hardy
@MarmaladeSky
@Brandish μ
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@revo
@Erinyes
@Asako
@Juviii
@lakhan220
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Elusia
@Copy Panda
@shinobi
@Xadyu
 
Last edited:

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
How the hell do you get -1 points?!
More wrong than right answers. Plus 1 for every correct answer and -1 for every wrong one if I am not mistaken
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,123
Reaction score
20,248
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
No participant comments?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The gif is also missing:

False. An evening with hot and steamy tea coffee with Marmy would be nice.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
No participant comments?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The gif is also missing:

False. An evening with hot and steamy tea coffee with Marmy would be nice.
Participants' comments and more detailed answers are gonna be added tomorrow. Added the gif to the full answers. Timeplan was a bit thrown off due to the extension so everything will be added in 10ish hours 😅
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
No participant comments?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The gif is also missing:

False. An evening with hot and steamy tea coffee with Marmy would be nice.
OH THAT'S WHAT YOU MEANT
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Comments for R1

Panda:


1. f, Faust seems like the kind of guy who considers porn unnatural or sth

2. t, probably popular everywhere in asia

3. f, wtf?

4. t, who hasn't ka

5. f, Faust the kind of guy to befriend said mans

6 f, I hope for him that's not the case

7 f, see Q1

8 f, see Q7

9 f, but he's the only one willing to do it

10 f, friends are for the weak in Fausts view. He once had a friend but he fucked them up to obtain new jutsu

11 f, see Q4

12 f, would be interesting if Xads was anyone's fave member tho. Well, open for surprises

13 t, that he did. That. he. Did.

Juvii


1- F I think he will answer false, though I'm not sure if that's a sincere answer...

2- T

3- F he would never eat Abigail without soja sauce!!!

4- F

5-T

6- F

7- F

8- F

9- T

10- T

11- F this one is hard...the love of a man for NBA Vs the love of a man for P..steamy evenings ... Guess NBA wins

12-F Xad, stop.

13-....what even happened? False btw.

Hardy


Q1: True but he will say FALSE so that's the answer.

Q2: True duh

Q3: tl dr false

Q4: very TRUE it got kinda awkward

Q5: false, it's another reason.

Q6: good one. True.

Q7: false. Waste of $

Q8: very true

Q9: true, almost a reason to live

Q10: false heh

Q11: false he isn't making it to the playoffs anyway

Q12: false. Xadyu isn't even Xadyu's favourite member.

Q13: I'm hoping FALSE but '-'''

1-Yes. (I don't think he has renounced the worldly desires yet)

2-True (I think so probs)

3-True

4-Hmm, true ig. On himself probs

5-False. Faust would like to learn tht

6-False

7-True

8-True (Who except some self proclaimed saints wouldn't ? )

9-False (He feels they r bothersome)

10-True (Whole FF....If no, none of us r gonna participate in his top 10....choose carefully faust )

11-True

12-False (Xad is 2nd fav)

13-True

1-Yes

You can't deny it faust

2-According to google, yes so you can't say no

3-No.... just what ? Is that even a question ?

4-No don't think so

5-True

6-False

7-False

8-False, it depend if the fan service is so much that it break the flow of the story

9-True? I think he likes doing them but he may find them annoying to do sometimes

10-True

11-True as much as I want to say flase

should made the question that he forced to choice between the player and one of us to have a steamy eventing

it will be hot evening

12-False

sorry xadyu but don't think he have one favorite

13-False ? I didn't get the question

Evil3ye


1-True, Top 10 consumer in Philippines

2-False. I think Faust is just a nerd.

3-True, she seems pretty basic.

4-True, my money is on Iceyyyyyphoenix

5-True. Faust is like an Esports and numbers guy, not a martial artist.

6-True, because of what I learned in Q1 as well.

7-False, a waifu fleshlight though?

8-True

9-False, but it's a claim to fame.

10-Of course true. Mikey is in FF fam since forever.

11-True. Social distancing pls

12-Wronguuu. Nobody likes Xadyu!

13-Wait what happened?!

Marmaladesky


1-True

2-True

3-The most true words 100%

4-False

(I want the tea though, if this is trueeeee)

5-True

6-False

7-False

8-False

9-True

(In before he hates it)

10-Ofcourse he's got lots of friends on MH

11-TRUE

one dream player coming right up.

12-False Obviously it's the one from Q3

13-Yes

Erinyes


1-F

2-T

3-F

4-F

5-T

6-Very likely T

7-F

8-T

9-T

10-i think so T

11-no idea i assume T

12-maybe T

13-ah F

​
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands










I hurt myself today,
to see if I still feel.
I focus on the pain,
the only thing that's real.


:emocat











​
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria










I hurt myself today,
to see if I still feel.
I focus on the pain,
the only thing that's real.


:emocat











​
"Q12: false. Xadyu isn't even Xadyu's favourite member."

Do you neither confirm nor deny?
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I wonder if there'll be one or two voting for themselves
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
:nod
 
Top