Thought we had more time, but the countdown was 40 hours not 2 days
Yeah that was my mistake. Wanted to make the phase fit better with my timezone and the weekend so people have more of the weekend to think about the R2 question. Since R2 has not started yet I extended the time a bit for those who assumed 48 hours from the start.Thought we had more time, but the countdown was 40 hours not 2 days
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

More wrong than right answers. Plus 1 for every correct answer and -1 for every wrong one if I am not mistakenHow the hell do you get -1 points?!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Participants' comments and more detailed answers are gonna be added tomorrow. Added the gif to the full answers. Timeplan was a bit thrown off due to the extension so everything will be added in 10ish hoursNo participant comments?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The gif is also missing:
False. An evening with hot and steamyteacoffee with Marmy would be nice.![]()
My steam brings all the boys to the yardMarma's steam is so popular![]()
- False. But he'll be up there in the top ten.
OH THAT'S WHAT YOU MEANTNo participant comments?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The gif is also missing:
False. An evening with hot and steamyteacoffee with Marmy would be nice.![]()
"Q12: false. Xadyu isn't even Xadyu's favourite member."
I hurt myself today,
to see if I still feel.
I focus on the pain,
the only thing that's real.
Which means we should do a Top 10 Favorite MH Members sometime.Oh no, that's definitely true.
I wonder if there'll be one or two voting for themselves
