Welp, to the Abyss I go again, bye!
Looks like I finally get my rewards@Juviii we need your whip![]()
Clear sign of dominance. What do you think of all the people wanting tea with sugar and milk?Is it considered a power move if you get your own question wrong
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Three passes and one jokerWhen you guys complain about mine and Asako's hints remember this.

I'm very surprised that the dish he could recommend to us is actually yummy
Which Filipino dish would Faust like to recommend to his MH friends?
Hint:
You are welcome :*When you guys complain about mine and Asako's hints remember this.
I actually have a clue about thisI'm very surprised that the dish he could recommend to us is actually yummy
Who could have thought of that
I hope it's rightIt's probably the only one I knew instantly.I actually have a clue about thisI hope it's right
(i think)It's probably the only one I knew instantly.(i think)

Nah the millennium egg deserves a 1000 minus pointsReally? You guys already knew? I actually had to google some trip advisor foods. Looks all pretty good btw. Except that millenium egg thing, eww i hope its not that rotten egg.
The hint doesn't leave much room for suggestions, imo.Really? You guys already knew? I actually had to google some trip advisor foods. Looks all pretty good btw. Except that millenium egg thing, eww i hope its not that rotten egg.
Yeeah - century eggs are not that bad...Really? You guys already knew? I actually had to google some trip advisor foods. Looks all pretty good btw. Except that millenium egg thing, eww i hope its not that rotten egg.

Well... Fuck my morbid sense of curiosity...
