Last edited:

I ain't lying thoughWell, we know Seraph is lying about two. The anime girl one, and by default the lying one as well.Now I see I have to factor in what he wants us to hear when answering these.
![]()
these accusations that get raised against me all the time.
Well i do fanboy about some but i'd say it is a tad farfetched if i'd say that they turn me on.![]()
Well i do fanboy about some but i'd say it is a tad farfetched if i'd say that they turn me on.![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

you're killing me
He says this but prolly has a ****** folder on his PC somewhere. #Disappoint

I'm sorry,i don't think i even read or watch many Series with Fanservice to be honest,maybe that's why. I only watch and read a few of those.![]()
BLASPHEMY!!!! GET THIS GUY OUT OF MA SIGHT!!!!
![]()
![]()
Say that again!
![]()
Don't get turned on?
![]()
You sure?
![]()
I don't believe ya...
![]()
Seriously...
![]()
Come on...
![]()
Let's not kid ourselves...
![]()
Hmmmh???
![]()
...
![]()
By the way...
![]()

I'm sorry,i don't think i even read or watch many Series with Fanservice to be honest,maybe that's why. I only watch and read a few of those.![]()
Oh come on, you already read the embodiment of fanservice manga:I'm sorry,i don't think i even read or watch many Series with Fanservice to be honest,maybe that's why. I only watch and read a few of those.![]()
Still not a turn on for me,you're just reaching for more PointsOh come on, you already read the embodiment of fanservice manga:
Fairy Tail -> Check!
Shokugeki no Soma -> Check!
If there is anyone in the world who knows about fanservice, then it's guys like you.
![]()

Well, all the participants pretty much agree that you lied. This is like the last Mafia Game all over again. You won't get away.Still not a turn on for me,you're just reaching for more Points![]()


But i didn't,the participants are just disappointed that their Image of me doesn't entirely match the actual me.Well, all the participants pretty much agree that you lied. This is like the last Mafia Game all over again. You won't get away.
Seraph thought this Interview Game would be easier than the Mafia Game, but...
![]()
![]()

You‘re right. We had the image of you that you‘re not a liar, and got disappointed nowBut i didn't,the participants are just disappointed that their Image of me doesn't entirely match the actual me.![]()

That hurts my feelings Gry.You‘re right. We had the image of you that you‘re not a liar, and got disappointed now![]()
![]()

But i didn't,the participants are just disappointed that their Image of me doesn't entirely match the actual me.![]()
That hurts me too Syxinia...![]()
Not getting turned on by anime/manga girls... And I thought I'm the weird one here on MH. You are a freak!
![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We‘re mostly just joking SeraphThat hurts my feelings Gry.![]()
Can‘t be mad at you. And I guess it does kinda make sense you‘d think like that, as impossible as it should be --- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I know you guys are kidding,it is all in good fun here.We‘re mostly just joking SeraphCan‘t be mad at you. And I guess it does kinda make sense you‘d think like that, as impossible as it should be
Ah well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---God, when did I get so soft


...don't test your luck, boyYou can't be mad at me? I guess GrySun has forgiven Seraph for voting Mikasa as well then.![]()



Ohoooo!!But i just send you guys the greatest question one could think of, maybe![]()
