Games MH Interview Game- Seraph Edition

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Final Round
Results- 3rd Round
​
GOAT :kise

1-What is your biggest insecurity?
My biggest insecurity would probably be my lack of confidence in my own Opinion and my own work. :(


Aomine :aomine

2-Which role in Mafia Game are you hoping the most to get to play sometime?
The Serial Killer-Role. :pwned


EmperorOfYuri

3-What is your favorite sport to play?
I played Soccer for 10 years in a Club here in Helsinki,i quit playing for the Club but i still play with my friends every now and then and it'll probably remain my favorite Sport. Even if i had been slacking on following the Professional Leagues for awhile. :nerd


Xaddie

4-What one thing in your life makes you the happiest?
When i see the People precious to me smile,doubt there's something more encouraging and beautiful for me to see,it keeps me going.


Plz give this angel bleach

5-What do you consider to be the best arc in anime/manga?
The Eclipse Arc from Berserk.


Eyes-en

6-What is your favorite place you have traveled?
Antigua,Saint John's. Been there a few years ago with my family but to this day easily my most favorite Vacation.


NewGreenPowerSky

7-What quality of yourself makes you proud, and why?
My tenacity,because Anything really worth doing takes persistence, perseverance, and stubborn determination.
I feel like i would lead quite a different Life than my current one if it wasn't for this trait of mine. :verily


Itachi-nose


8-What do you think of Itachi?
The best Akatsuki Member,one of the best Naruto Characters in general for me.


Syx666:evil

9-A dream has come true. You are about to have a freaking hot threesome with two female MH members at your place. :gigglebunnyEverything has been arranged and set. It's midnight, perfect room temperature, and finally your two dates are knocking on your door. But who are these two female MH members knocking on your door? :worrybunny
I pick Vici and Linali.

Comment:
I'm a Vici Fanboy and Lina is always kind and friendly towards me,since both of them are from Poland they can share a Plane together on their flight to Finland,share the Cab from the Airport to my place talk to another get into the mood for you know. :nerd

If this game wouldn't force me to give an Answer to each Question i had dodged this one straight up,forgive me Vici and Lina but i was forced to say something here. :m3j


StillKinki

10-if you were faced by a S/M situation, what kind of scenario would you like to happen to you?
Me walking into in my Uni's Gym,and suddenly a bunch of Cheerleaders walk in behind me with whips and start calling me a bad boy then go ahead and do their dirty deed...

Comment: Made up on the spot not even sure if that is fitting of that sort of scenario,i hated that Question. :babyrage


Jinxed

11-what country would you trade all your earnings to visit?
I'd love to travel to Japan one day. :invalid


BrandNewDish

12-Place this img on Mirajane's body to indicate where you'd leave a lovebite on your waifu (you can nominate the area instead if you like).
Since i'm on Phone right now an Edit is hard to do for me,if i had to choose a location where i'd leave my Lovebite on a girl i'd probably pick her Neck/Collar Area.


Neck

The slowest Demon

13-Who would you want as the next celebrity?
This is a good Question actually. I'd like to see you as the next Celebrity,Demon. :verily

​


Note: Seraph's original answers for questions 9 and 10
​
9-I wonder about that too,who might they be?

10-I don't know man,i never really thought about that to be honest.

​
 
Last edited:

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, we know Seraph is lying about two. The anime girl one, and by default the lying one as well. :catshrug Now I see I have to factor in what he wants us to hear when answering these.:heh
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Well, we know Seraph is lying about two. The anime girl one, and by default the lying one as well. :catshrug Now I see I have to factor in what he wants us to hear when answering these.:heh
I ain't lying though :huh: these accusations that get raised against me all the time.:disappoint
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Well i do fanboy about some but i'd say it is a tad farfetched if i'd say that they turn me on.:XD


BLASPHEMY!!!! GET THIS GUY OUT OF MA SIGHT!!!!






Say that again!



Don't get turned on?



You sure?



I don't believe ya...



Seriously...



Come on...



Let's not kid ourselves...



Hmmmh???



...



By the way...

 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well i do fanboy about some but i'd say it is a tad farfetched if i'd say that they turn me on.:XD
:notamused

He says this but prolly has a ****** folder on his PC somewhere. #Disappoint
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Give me back my 4 points you stole! :arf
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
:notamused

He says this but prolly has a ****** folder on his PC somewhere. #Disappoint
you're killing me :yodawg


BLASPHEMY!!!! GET THIS GUY OUT OF MA SIGHT!!!!






Say that again!



Don't get turned on?



You sure?



I don't believe ya...



Seriously...



Come on...



Let's not kid ourselves...



Hmmmh???



...



By the way...

I'm sorry,i don't think i even read or watch many Series with Fanservice to be honest,maybe that's why. I only watch and read a few of those.:XD
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I'm sorry,i don't think i even read or watch many Series with Fanservice to be honest,maybe that's why. I only watch and read a few of those.:XD
Oh come on, you already read the embodiment of fanservice manga:

Fairy Tail -> Check!
Shokugeki no Soma -> Check!

If there is anyone in the world who knows about fanservice, then it's guys like you.

 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Oh come on, you already read the embodiment of fanservice manga:

Fairy Tail -> Check!
Shokugeki no Soma -> Check!

If there is anyone in the world who knows about fanservice, then it's guys like you.

Still not a turn on for me,you're just reaching for more Points :derp
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Still not a turn on for me,you're just reaching for more Points :derp
Well, all the participants pretty much agree that you lied. This is like the last Mafia Game all over again. You won't get away. :teehee


Seraph thought this Interview Game would be easier than the Mafia Game, but...



:lmao
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Well, all the participants pretty much agree that you lied. This is like the last Mafia Game all over again. You won't get away. :teehee


Seraph thought this Interview Game would be easier than the Mafia Game, but...



:lmao
But i didn't,the participants are just disappointed that their Image of me doesn't entirely match the actual me. :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That hurts my feelings Gry. :m3j
We‘re mostly just joking Seraph :hug Can‘t be mad at you. And I guess it does kinda make sense you‘d think like that, as impossible as it should be :grumble Ah well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
God, when did I get so soft -_-;
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
We‘re mostly just joking Seraph :hug Can‘t be mad at you. And I guess it does kinda make sense you‘d think like that, as impossible as it should be :grumble Ah well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
God, when did I get so soft -_-;
I know you guys are kidding,it is all in good fun here. :derp

You can't be mad at me? I guess GrySun has forgiven Seraph for voting Mikasa as well then.:heh
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Somehow, my alerts refuse to alert me on this thread (again lol):hmph

But i just send you guys the greatest question one could think of, maybe:zomg
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx
Top