Games MH Interview Game- Seraph Edition

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,781
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Final Round
Results- 3rd Round
​
GOAT :kise

1-What is your biggest insecurity?
My biggest insecurity would probably be my lack of confidence in my own Opinion and my own work. :(


Aomine :aomine

2-Which role in Mafia Game are you hoping the most to get to play sometime?
The Serial Killer-Role. :pwned


EmperorOfYuri

3-What is your favorite sport to play?
I played Soccer for 10 years in a Club here in Helsinki,i quit playing for the Club but i still play with my friends every now and then and it'll probably remain my favorite Sport. Even if i had been slacking on following the Professional Leagues for awhile. :nerd


Xaddie

4-What one thing in your life makes you the happiest?
When i see the People precious to me smile,doubt there's something more encouraging and beautiful for me to see,it keeps me going.


Plz give this angel bleach

5-What do you consider to be the best arc in anime/manga?
The Eclipse Arc from Berserk.


Eyes-en

6-What is your favorite place you have traveled?
Antigua,Saint John's. Been there a few years ago with my family but to this day easily my most favorite Vacation.


NewGreenPowerSky

7-What quality of yourself makes you proud, and why?
My tenacity,because Anything really worth doing takes persistence, perseverance, and stubborn determination.
I feel like i would lead quite a different Life than my current one if it wasn't for this trait of mine. :verily


Itachi-nose


8-What do you think of Itachi?
The best Akatsuki Member,one of the best Naruto Characters in general for me.


Syx666:evil

9-A dream has come true. You are about to have a freaking hot threesome with two female MH members at your place. :gigglebunnyEverything has been arranged and set. It's midnight, perfect room temperature, and finally your two dates are knocking on your door. But who are these two female MH members knocking on your door? :worrybunny
I pick Vici and Linali.

Comment:
I'm a Vici Fanboy and Lina is always kind and friendly towards me,since both of them are from Poland they can share a Plane together on their flight to Finland,share the Cab from the Airport to my place talk to another get into the mood for you know. :nerd

If this game wouldn't force me to give an Answer to each Question i had dodged this one straight up,forgive me Vici and Lina but i was forced to say something here. :m3j


StillKinki

10-if you were faced by a S/M situation, what kind of scenario would you like to happen to you?
Me walking into in my Uni's Gym,and suddenly a bunch of Cheerleaders walk in behind me with whips and start calling me a bad boy then go ahead and do their dirty deed...

Comment: Made up on the spot not even sure if that is fitting of that sort of scenario,i hated that Question. :babyrage


Jinxed

11-what country would you trade all your earnings to visit?
I'd love to travel to Japan one day. :invalid


BrandNewDish

12-Place this img on Mirajane's body to indicate where you'd leave a lovebite on your waifu (you can nominate the area instead if you like).
Since i'm on Phone right now an Edit is hard to do for me,if i had to choose a location where i'd leave my Lovebite on a girl i'd probably pick her Neck/Collar Area.


Neck

The slowest Demon

13-Who would you want as the next celebrity?
This is a good Question actually. I'd like to see you as the next Celebrity,Demon. :verily

​


Note: Seraph's original answers for questions 9 and 10
​
9-I wonder about that too,who might they be?

10-I don't know man,i never really thought about that to be honest.

​
 
Last edited:

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,917
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Going to send them right now, had a really long day at work:hbunny
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,781
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal

RESULTS-Round 2​
Shadyu
1) Who is your favorite MH Discord member?
B-Aizen

Comment: I actually disliked this Question :nerd i don't like putting one person above another when it comes to People i am friends with. However i chose Aizen in this Question because out of the 3 he had started interacting with me first and has always been on rather friendly and positive terms with me whereas i do argue a lot every now and then with the other. Needless to say all 3 of them i see as my Friends.


Kiki KpopLover
2) If you were to choose, which one would you pick? S or M?
M- Since i am forced to,i'll pick M. :emocat


Ninja-chan
3) Which hobby you like the most?
A- Making Riddle hints.

Illusion-chan
4) Who is your favorite Male and Female user on MH?
B- Brandish and Belserion

Comment: I guess my Favorite Male User would be Brandish,as he was one of the first People on MH to interact more with me after my joining and kept visiting my thread every now and then to do some Manga Talk or just talk about current MH Events. Or when i posted into the Confession Thread once he actually messaged me and wished me well on the matter,which was something not many do and of all People passing the thread he seemingly was the only one feeling concerned enough with it to actually say something about it to me. It has been sometime since i last talked with him properly but still,those Things i mentioned meant a lot to me.

My Favorite Female User on MH is probably Belserion,and i don't need to think much on that one,out of my own experience from interacting with her and seeing her interact with other People on the Board and on the Discord Server i can safely say that she is most likely the most friendliest and kindest Person i have ever talked to around here.

Slytherin :heh
5) Who is the MH member that you hate?
C- Gryffindor

Comment: You,Gryff,for asking me this Question. :XD
Here really isn't any Person on the board that i dislike that much,maybe People dislike me but i don't hold any grudges towards anyone as i can't deal with those Negative Stuff for too long or at all. :no

Syx666
6)
You took the wind out of my sails when you replied to my question that you aren't turned on by anime girls. That's why I had to tweak my multiple choice questions now. If you had to kiss a female MH member to the mouth, which of the following MH member would you prefer?
F- Vici

Comment: -If i recall correctly Marmalade has a Boyfriend and so my kissing her would cause me trouble.

-Asako is too young for me which could cause me trouble too if you catch my drift. :nerd
-I did not choose Jinx or Juviii because they deserve better. :nerd
-I didn't choose Shinobi because she already has an eye on Aizen and Xadyu. :heh And because i don't like her in that way.
-I picked Vici because i'm a Fanboy of hers. :derp


CrescentDisgrace
7)Which MH ship would you battle to be apart of? :aki
C- Battle Emp for Belserion

Comment: Let me break it down,As far as i know Hardy is Farfalla's actual Boyfriend so i wouldn't battle him at all.
Again,I don't have a romantic Interest in Shinobi and I honestly wouldn't survive battling Juviii and Asako. :XD

I wouldn't survive a battle against a Mafia Group surrounding Erin,though I could probably manage to confuse them for awhile with my quick wittedness and "clever" hinting. :nerd
I'm on good terms with Spriggs and Bel so this would be more of a Fun Thing between us than anything else,so that is why I picked it. Needless to say I probably would lose in all of the battle suggestions because either the Females dislike me or because i don't have what it takes,pick one. :verily

GreySun
8) The waifu finalists of 2017 and the waifu finalists of 2018, all coming together for one big waifu finals. Who would Seraph give his vote to?
B. Mikasa Ackerman

Comment: It was close between her and 2B actually. :cheez

Angelspeed
9) Can you describe your personality with three adjectives?
A- Nice, funny and attentive

MarmaladeSora
10) What is the answer of this question?
B-This is the correct answer

Sousuke
11) How will Berserk end?
B - Guts defeats Griffith and becomes a lone wanderer (or goes back to being xD).
Comment: Option D is a bad joke my friend. :hehUltimate Fanboy Works. :super

EmpiBadmintonLover
12) Which of these is your favorite quote?
A-It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live.

Comment: This Quote is actually very much to my liking,as it reminds me of a Time where i used to chase behind things that i could never reach and forget about the things i actually can control and keep watch over.
Beautiful Quote. :verily

BrandyLiquor
13) Which of these anime features turns you on the most? :wowsoBOB
A- The super kawaii voice actresses, adding extra kawaii to my waifu. The things I'd make her say..

Comment: As it is probably the least perverted choice out of them all i picked it. :nerdA beautiful Voice can be charming as well...just saying. :heh


 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Damn it, I missed one where I almost took that one then changed last second :emocat

-I did not choose Jinx or Juviii because they deserve better. :nerd
-I picked Vic
So Vici doesn‘t deserve better hmhm? :nrr

:lmao

Nice answers, tho gotta get more self confidence Seraph!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
5) Who is the MH member that you hate?
C- Gryffindor

Comment: You,Gryff,for asking me this Question. :XD
Btw this is some BS! :twitch If I knew like Seraph beforehand that Gryff asked it‘d be easy. This way Seraph‘s answer wasn‘t his answer, but something influenced by him knowing who the questions are from :nah
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And yes, I‘ll always have something to complain about. :rolleyes:
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,781
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal

:confetti
Round 2 Leaderboard:

1st: GrySun = 5 pts
2nd: Gryffindor/ Aizen = 3 pts
3rd: Brandish/Demonspeed/Kiki = 1 pt
4th: Elusia = -1 pt
5th: Syx = -2 pts
6th: Spriggan/Xadyu = -5 pts
7th: shinobi/Crescent/Marmalade = -7 pts

:confetti
Current Leaderboard:

1st: Gryffindor/GrySun = 14 pts
2nd: Brandish = 6 pts
3rd: Elusia/Aizen/Kiki = 4 pts
4th: Syx = 3 pts
5th: Demonspeed = 1 pt
6th: Emp.Spriggan = 0 pts
7th: Xadyu = -2 pt
8th: shinobi = -6 pts
9th: Crescent = -8 pts
10th: MarmaladeSky = -12 pts



You have 24 hours to send a Free Response question.





​
 
Last edited:

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
0 points this round

Current mood:
See it from the bright side,Ronaldo became European Champ in the Match we see there,still hope for you Bro.:nerd

So Vici doesn‘t deserve better hmhm? :nrr
I'm sure she'll understand.:teehee
Nice answers, tho gotta get more self confidence Seraph!
I'll work on it.:feelsbadman
And yes, I‘ll always have something to complain about. :rolleyes:
:emobirb

>Brandish is my favorite MH male member
>Seraph says that Brandish is his favorite MH male member

Wow, dude. You're so popular :awe

Also, @shinobi :emocat
I'd rather say i acknowledge and respect him to be honest,not for his Popularity but his Character. :true
Don't worry about Shinobi,i'm sure she'll be just fine.:heh
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I won again?! :zomg

We're truly BFFs, aren't we!? :wtf
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I knew I lost the whole game the moment I read Seraph's answer to question 2 of the first round. At that point, I realized I don't know this guy at all.

 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Shouldn't MarmaladeSky use the Aomine gif?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
How am I supposed to know? :cookiestare Could be anyone. Gonna hope it's Aizen, but watch it be the ice guy.
This is probably gonna look arrogant as hell, but I am going with it anyway xD
1) I've only seen Seraph talking to Aizen so far. Well, it could be that I just don't know the Discord names of The President and Ice devil slayer. Discord kids have this habit to change their name more often than Aomine loses the ball. :teehee It's also possible that I'm not in the same Discord servers like The President and Ice devil slayer. TLDR: I'll go with Aizen.
S for Seraph? :rolleyes:
S

^He'll say something like 'S for Seraph'
Seraph will go with "S", because it's the first letter of his nickanme.
2)if you were to choose, which one would you pick? S or M?
I think..... M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds the most likely? Maybe? :notlikethis You know, now that I think about it, it would probably be quite helpful to know the celebrity whose game you're playing..
^Not sure when self-wank came to be. It's always just been wank. Wank on it's own is self-wank, and all kinds of wanks (like the ones that come from Q2 in last round). Self-wank as a term is funny to me.
3) The truth is "b", but Seraph won't pick that answer. He would also be far too ashamed to confess to "self wank". Seraph doesn't strike me as a riddle guy, so I think he will choose "d".
I know it‘s not me, we barely interacted a few times. Maybe it's Aizen or that Ice fella, but he also often talked to Brandish and I think he likes Bel :hmm Will try B.
D is by default no option, because it features Faffs. :lmao The rest of the members are all pretty cool. But since Seraph considers himself as the biggest Vici fanboy, there is no other way around C. However, I don't know how Linali feels all about this. Seeing her sister besides GrySun. : /
Doubt he truly hates anyone, esp not shinobi. Leaving the 3 guys.. Doubt it's Xadyu too, not sure if he even knows him. So he‘d either go Sprig or Gryff as a joke. Maybe Spriggan, he could be closer to him.
5) Shinobi is a freaking Itachi-fan, so it's impossible to hate her. Gryffindor is Gryffindor, you can't hate him unless you are a Slytherin. And Seraph is at best a Hufflepuff. Xadyu looks to be a decent and fun guy. What can I tell about Emperor Spriggan? Well... he likes Obito, so there is that. :lmao
I was considering using a skip here :grumble 6 options and I got no clue. Asako is underage(or barely 18 now?) and he‘s not a loli so can not count her maybe. Prolly not shinobi either, she's very reserved. Same reason for Marm actually.
Which leaves Cres, Juviiiiii and Vici. Would prolly be awkward for him to mention one of the host, so not Juviiiii. Among Cres and Vici... Maybe Vici? :notlikethis
Tbh this probably needs Discord knowledge to know which girl he kinda likes, which I don't have. So gonna go with Vici.
:lmao Going with C: Shinobi because I see her name too much.
^Best question.
As the biggest Vici fanboy on MH, Seraph can only choose one person.
A is very unlikely. Sprig and Bel are a ship? Didn’t know that one.

He will either pick C or D because battling a group of mafias is a funny way to dodge the question, but would Seraph actually dodge questions? Guess I'll find that out soon.

Battling his other Spriggan half it is!
<image to be posted>


ES would get oneshotted
Asako: Rip image
Farfalla is old and a soon-to-be-mom. So, it's a nogo. Everyone knows that Erinyes has only eyes for Marian, so there is no point fighting for her love. I don't take Seraph as someone who would battle girls, so no "b". Belserion is not only awesome, Emperor Spriggan is easy prey and deserves every form of humiliation as an Obito-fanboy. Minimal effort, easy win, extremely high gain! :teach
The waifu finalists of 2017 and the waifu finalists of 2018, all coming together for one big waifu finals. Who would Seraph give his vote to?

I know I’m the one who asked the question but I‘m not sure. I know he still has poor taste due to not having seen JoJo and S&W, so can leave out Holo, unless he throws everyone off by taking her „for me“. So gonna go with Mikasa here. Ew..
He voted Mikasa last time, right? I assume his taste is still terrible, probably because he didn't bother with Spice & Wolf so B.
The waifu finalists of 2017 and the waifu finalists of 2018, all coming together for one big waifu finals. Who would Seraph give his vote to?
He did vote for Mikasa last year right? Don't think he would prefer 2B or Hanako over her. So...
I think this is the most fitting he‘d pick. Others are also possible, but include at least 1 property he could be too modest for claiming it. Funny, entertaining and clever, are all 3 things modest people would never call themselves as. The last one seems the most likely.
He doesn't find himself beautiful, so surely he doesn't find himself clever, entertaining, funny or something, right? The truthful part of C makes me hesitate a bit though... He wants to make us think is typical modest guy I guess. D is definitely the right answer... :grumble
d. Caring, sympathetic and gentle

Yucky...
9) How about "dishonest, dishonest, dishonest"? :kukuku This one is difficult, because some of the terms are kinda interchangeable in my opinon. I'll just follow my gut-feeling.
What is this? 1/4 chance I guess.. Either B or D, gonna go with D since maybe he thinks it's funny.
C. The answer is always C

Either A or B... All of these given options aren't really good ending possibilities. Nobody wants Guts to die, so I'll go with B. But him being a lone wanderer there may be a reason for Seraph to pick A. We'll see.
B: Something tells me he chose D though...
11)How will Berserk end?
D - It won't :cheez

We all know the answer is D, but I believe his positivity will shine through here :heh
​
I have no idea about Berserk. B sounds to generic for a manga like Berserk. And even though this series seems to be very dark, I doubt Guts will be defeated at the end. Answer "D" is just a meme, I don't think Seraph will go for it. That only leaves Guts and Griffith both die
A or B again. :grumble Seraph doesn't strike me as the most courageous guy, so A may be more to his taste. Watch him pick B tho.
This is ES' question.. I think..
you were right
12) Seriously, there can only be one right answer and it's "b". I don't accept any other answer from Seraph! It's such a beautiful quote. :zomg
No idea at all. But maybe Seraph goes for the most "tame" option which is just a cute affectionate voice, compared to the rather body-related other options.

Goodbye my points :catshrug
Enough with these B. Going with the fun answer here: C.
Seraph won't go for the ****** option. Is Seraph the voice type of guy? Dunno. The right voice can indeed turn you on. Swim suit is also sexy and all, but nothing tops the skin of the person you love. =) Legs, boobies, ass...
Finally I finished with posting the commentary....
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I finished reading the Comments and i can only say...

I'm sorry guys.:emobirb

Especially @syx :feelsbadman

And special thanks to @GrySun and @Demonspeed for giving their insights on my taste.:feelsbadman

We all know Mikasa is the only way for me to go in this one.:nerd
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
You really chose B... :notrust
I had to :amuse

Having said that,i'm really curious how this round is gonna play out to be honest since i feel like this is the hardest to predict Type of Question,but going by Syx remarks before...so were all the others with me as the Celeb.:emobirb
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,781
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Having said that,i'm really curious how this round is gonna play out to be honest since i feel like this is the hardest to predict Type of Question,but going by Syx remarks before...so were all the others with me as the Celeb.:emobirb
After reading the 1st question of this round, I only have one thing to say: boy, you're screwed!:lmao
 
Top