Last edited:

i don't like putting one person above another when it comes to People i am friends with. However i chose Aizen in this Question because out of the 3 he had started interacting with me first and has always been on rather friendly and positive terms with me whereas i do argue a lot every now and then with the other. Needless to say all 3 of them i see as my Friends.





And because i don't like her in that way.




Ultimate Fanboy Works. 

A beautiful Voice can be charming as well...just saying. 

So Vici doesn‘t deserve better hmhm?-I did not choose Jinx or Juviii because they deserve better.
-I picked Vic


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw this is some BS!5) Who is the MH member that you hate?
C- Gryffindor
Comment: You,Gryff,for asking me this Question.![]()
If I knew like Seraph beforehand that Gryff asked it‘d be easy. This way Seraph‘s answer wasn‘t his answer, but something influenced by him knowing who the questions are from 
--- Double Post Merged, ---




See it from the bright side,Ronaldo became European Champ in the Match we see there,still hope for you Bro.0 points this round![]()
Current mood:
![]()

I'm sure she'll understand.So Vici doesn‘t deserve better hmhm?![]()

I'll work on it.Nice answers, tho gotta get more self confidence Seraph!

And yes, I‘ll always have something to complain about.![]()
I'd rather say i acknowledge and respect him to be honest,not for his Popularity but his Character.>Brandish is my favorite MH male member
>Seraph says that Brandish is his favorite MH male member
Wow, dude. You're so popular
Also, @shinobi![]()




I won again?!
We're truly BFFs, aren't we!?![]()
I knew I lost the whole game the moment I read Seraph's answer to question 2 of the first round. At that point, I realized I don't know this guy at all.
![]()
How am I supposed to know?Could be anyone. Gonna hope it's Aizen, but watch it be the ice guy.
This is probably gonna look arrogant as hell, but I am going with it anyway xD
1) I've only seen Seraph talking to Aizen so far. Well, it could be that I just don't know the Discord names of The President and Ice devil slayer. Discord kids have this habit to change their name more often than Aomine loses the ball.It's also possible that I'm not in the same Discord servers like The President and Ice devil slayer. TLDR: I'll go with Aizen.
S for Seraph?![]()
S
^He'll say something like 'S for Seraph'![]()
Seraph will go with "S", because it's the first letter of his nickanme.
2)if you were to choose, which one would you pick? S or M?
I think..... M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
![]()
Sounds the most likely? Maybe?You know, now that I think about it, it would probably be quite helpful to know the celebrity whose game you're playing..
^Not sure when self-wank came to be. It's always just been wank. Wank on it's own is self-wank, and all kinds of wanks (like the ones that come from Q2 in last round). Self-wank as a term is funny to me.
3) The truth is "b", but Seraph won't pick that answer. He would also be far too ashamed to confess to "self wank". Seraph doesn't strike me as a riddle guy, so I think he will choose "d".
I know it‘s not me, we barely interacted a few times. Maybe it's Aizen or that Ice fella, but he also often talked to Brandish and I think he likes BelWill try B.
D is by default no option, because it features Faffs.The rest of the members are all pretty cool. But since Seraph considers himself as the biggest Vici fanboy, there is no other way around C. However, I don't know how Linali feels all about this. Seeing her sister besides GrySun. : /
Doubt he truly hates anyone, esp not shinobi. Leaving the 3 guys.. Doubt it's Xadyu too, not sure if he even knows him. So he‘d either go Sprig or Gryff as a joke. Maybe Spriggan, he could be closer to him.
To Gryff![]()
![]()
5) Shinobi is a freaking Itachi-fan, so it's impossible to hate her. Gryffindor is Gryffindor, you can't hate him unless you are a Slytherin. And Seraph is at best a Hufflepuff. Xadyu looks to be a decent and fun guy. What can I tell about Emperor Spriggan? Well... he likes Obito, so there is that.![]()
I was considering using a skip here6 options and I got no clue. Asako is underage(or barely 18 now?) and he‘s not a loli so can not count her maybe. Prolly not shinobi either, she's very reserved. Same reason for Marm actually.
Which leaves Cres, Juviiiiii and Vici. Would prolly be awkward for him to mention one of the host, so not Juviiiii. Among Cres and Vici... Maybe Vici?
Tbh this probably needs Discord knowledge to know which girl he kinda likes, which I don't have. So gonna go with Vici.
Going with C: Shinobi because I see her name too much.
^Best question.
As the biggest Vici fanboy on MH, Seraph can only choose one person.
A is very unlikely. Sprig and Bel are a ship? Didn’t know that one.
He will either pick C or D because battling a group of mafias is a funny way to dodge the question, but would Seraph actually dodge questions? Guess I'll find that out soon.
Battling his other Spriggan half it is!
Asako: Rip image<image to be posted>
ES would get oneshotted
Farfalla is old and a soon-to-be-mom. So, it's a nogo. Everyone knows that Erinyes has only eyes for Marian, so there is no point fighting for her love. I don't take Seraph as someone who would battle girls, so no "b". Belserion is not only awesome, Emperor Spriggan is easy prey and deserves every form of humiliation as an Obito-fanboy. Minimal effort, easy win, extremely high gain!![]()
The waifu finalists of 2017 and the waifu finalists of 2018, all coming together for one big waifu finals. Who would Seraph give his vote to?
I know I’m the one who asked the question but I‘m not sure. I know he still has poor taste due to not having seen JoJo and S&W, so can leave out Holo, unless he throws everyone off by taking her „for me“. So gonna go with Mikasa here. Ew..
He voted Mikasa last time, right? I assume his taste is still terrible, probably because he didn't bother with Spice & Wolf so B.
The waifu finalists of 2017 and the waifu finalists of 2018, all coming together for one big waifu finals. Who would Seraph give his vote to?
He did vote for Mikasa last year right? Don't think he would prefer 2B or Hanako over her. So...
I think this is the most fitting he‘d pick. Others are also possible, but include at least 1 property he could be too modest for claiming it. Funny, entertaining and clever, are all 3 things modest people would never call themselves as. The last one seems the most likely.
He doesn't find himself beautiful, so surely he doesn't find himself clever, entertaining, funny or something, right? The truthful part of C makes me hesitate a bit though... Hewants to make us thinkis typical modest guy I guess. D is definitely the right answer...![]()
d. Caring, sympathetic and gentle
Yucky...
9) How about "dishonest, dishonest, dishonest"?This one is difficult, because some of the terms are kinda interchangeable in my opinon. I'll just follow my gut-feeling.
What is this? 1/4 chance I guess.. Either B or D, gonna go with D since maybe he thinks it's funny.
C. The answer is always C
![]()
Either A or B... All of these given options aren't really good ending possibilities. Nobody wants Guts to die, so I'll go with B. But him being a lone wanderer there may be a reason for Seraph to pick A. We'll see.
B: Something tells me he chose D though...
11)How will Berserk end?
D - It won't
![]()
We all know the answer is D, but I believe his positivity will shine through here
I have no idea about Berserk. B sounds to generic for a manga like Berserk. And even though this series seems to be very dark, I doubt Guts will be defeated at the end. Answer "D" is just a meme, I don't think Seraph will go for it. That only leaves Guts and Griffith both die
A or B again.Seraph doesn't strike me as the most courageous guy, so A may be more to his taste. Watch him pick B tho.
you were rightThis is ES' question.. I think..![]()
12) Seriously, there can only be one right answer and it's "b". I don't accept any other answer from Seraph! It's such a beautiful quote.![]()
No idea at all. But maybe Seraph goes for the most "tame" option which is just a cute affectionate voice, compared to the rather body-related other options.
Goodbye my points![]()
Enough with these B. Going with the fun answer here: C.
Seraph won't go for the ****** option. Is Seraph the voice type of guy? Dunno. The right voice can indeed turn you on. Swim suit is also sexy and all, but nothing tops the skin of the person you love. =) Legs, boobies, ass...
![]()
Discord kids have this habit to change their name more often than Aomine loses the ball.![]()




You really chose B...I finished reading the Comments and i can only say...
I'm sorry guys.
Especially @syx
And special thanks to @GrySun and @Demonspeed for giving their insights on my taste.
We all know Mikasa is the only way for me to go in this one.![]()

I had toYou really chose B...![]()

After reading the 1st question of this round, I only have one thing to say: boy, you're screwed!Having said that,i'm really curious how this round is gonna play out to be honest since i feel like this is the hardest to predict Type of Question,but going by Syx remarks before...so were all the others with me as the Celeb.![]()
