Games MH Interview Thread- Revo edition

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal

Round 3-answers​


1-Tell us which person made you happy the most in the last couple of weeks.

Honestly this is a hard one to tell because of the amount of people I have been talking that made everyday a bit better, MH people included, but if I have to pick one it would be my best friend from high school.


2- Back in the desert of round 1, after eating the beetles you gained a lot of strenght and could walk till you reach a house in the middle of nowhere, you enter the house and surprise ! you find an amazing time/place travel machine, you ve been dreaming for surch long time to live in another past civilization, you thought better try it than be condemned to eat beetles for the rest of my life. so without any hesitation you decide to try it ? in which place and History moment you choose to travel to. (ofc the machine is brokenn, you can only use it once, no return is possible )

There are so many places/moments I would like to try, but if I have to go to one with no return at all, it would be the beginning of 1970s in Japan.

3-Do you think you have Nazi ancestors?

Not at all, in fact, I think some of them were actually running away because of Nazis.

4-What is your biggest insecurity?

I think it's my intelligence, I have always felt a need to prove myself to people and be as smart as they expect me to be.

5-'In order, who do you think are the three spiciest MH members?'
1. Hardy (* insert argie meme here *)
2. Lawl
3. Gry


6- What can you do, that you could start today, that would put you on the path to be the best revo possible so that you can be the best mother you could possibly be, when the time comes?

Start to communicate more effectively, I tend to overthink too much sometimes and I know it could be more of a problem in the future.


7-Who is your favorite Argentinian soccer player, and why is it not Lionel Messi?

I'm honestly not into football that much anymore, but if I have to say one, that's Mascherano (tbh my real favorite is Luis Suarez but he's uruguayan so).
Never really cared about Messi, since I don't watch spanish football so much but also because he's a fan of the rival of my own team.


8-To you, what is the most important pillar behind a serious romantic relationship?

Respect to the partner, but also to the life he/she is having, I feel that it's important to let the other live their own life beyond the romantic one you're having with them.


9-Would Revo rather live for a hundred years comfortable but bored, or would she rather live only fifty years a life full of adventure and excitement?

Second option, comfy is always nice but it's better live a short but memorable life. (๑˘︶˘๑)


10-what do you usually wear when you hang out with your friends outside?

Dresses or skirts.

11-what's your favorite romantic comedy movie?

"The Fabulous Destiny of Amélie Poulain"

12-Kiss, marry, kill: pick from the players of this game (and please specify your reasoning~)

Kiss: Marmy (I mean, who else? )
Marry: Brandish (will leave this one with suspense )
Kill: Magi

13-What superpower do you want to have?

Teleportation so I’d never need to worry about being late again (and travel to any place).

14-Ignoring the fact that some members already have couples, which mh member of each sex you wouldn't date at all?

Elusia
Gryffindor


15-Would you dare to give me a hug?

Would I?

Usually I would say yes without a worry, but because this is you and basing from all these questions you sent, I don't trust this one a bit (like how you made me think of "tea with milk" as a total different thing from now on). Because of that, when I saw this, I quicky thought "no, no way I want to hug you" but that's just too mean based on my answer to Marma's question.

So I will go into your troll or pervert trap and give you a hug, because I'm always nice to you, despite how you are.



16-As the Celebrity who answered all of the questions, what do you think of the questions and the MHers who wanted to know more about you.

That most of everyone is a spicy pervert but very cute people in the end.


17-revo what's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you recently(1 year from today at most).

Working as secretary for a lawyer, my zipper was open during a meeting where a couple was signing their divorce.


18-Describe a dominatrix outfit for Juvs and pick a punishment tool for her to use:

A police officer outfit (the little hat included) with the classic whip and handcuffs -simple but effective.



Results tomorrow​
 
Last edited:

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
There are some interesting and surprising answers.

But wow... the answer to Q12 hurt a lot...

 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Idk why I answered like two questions as if Magu was the interviewed one '_' Including the easy one Syxina made.
Yes, brain, keep bringing in that fucked up ammo of yours.

Also, Revie, I was too lazy to pick 4 options for my question :hmph Juvs and Koko made it too easy with that letter D.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Idk why I answered like two questions as if Magu was the interviewed one '_' Including the easy one Syxina made.
Yes, brain, keep bringing it that fucked up ammo.

Also, Revie, I was too lazy to pick 4 options for my question :hmph Juvs and Koko made it too easy with that letter D.
It was Revo who chose them. I told her to remove the last one on the FLC but she removed another instead. :nah
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,785
Gender
Female
Country
China
Second place and still negative points what is this
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yoo I did say that the tea thing would fuck up Mango's theme park date
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Yoo I did say that the tea thing would fuck up Mango's theme park date
Which led revo to resort to the pitiful spare wheel because the real one lost some air, confirmed by her own comment. Under normal circumstances, she would have gone with C.

Can't say I've experienced worse insults... and mind you... I played Counterstrike (online) ever since v1.3 or even before.

 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,785
Gender
Female
Country
China
Which led revo to resort to the pitiful spare wheel because the real one lost some air, confirmed by her own comment. Under normal circumstances, she would have gone with C.

Can't say I've experienced worse insults... and mind you... I played Counterstrike (online) ever since v1.3 or even before.

Then again recovering from the tea party will be hard so maybe you should rejoice consolidating your position as an honourable spare wheel instead
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I feel your struggle @Asako
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Juviii0 said:
Round 1 Leaderboard:

1st:
BlackTiger = 13 pts
2nd: GrySun/Kira = 11 pts
3rd: Gryffindor/Syx/Faust= 9 pts
Juviii said:
Total Leaderboard:

1st:
Faust = 10 pts


Imagine there are Helvetica fonts labeling them:

Deku is Me
Ka-chan is BlackTiger
Todoroki's Right Half (Ice) is GrySun, Todoroki's Left Half (Fire) is Kira

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Comments
​
Q1.
Hmmmmm….
Hmmmmmmmm….
Hmmmmmmmmmm…..

I mean, she had a white cat as far as I know, but aren’t the black pussy always the way to go? I know for an instance that Revosh loves some black pussy, in fact she prefer these a lot more. I mean, who doesn’t love some nice black pussy? Just look at me. I certainly do have the nice black pussy for sure.


.


See? A nice black pussy right there.. nyaa…
1. A. Orange

Pussy color? The labia minora color? The only realistic color in the bunch is black. Orange might look good to others since it's the color of caviar and marmalade - oh wait she might actually select orange unconsciously because of it. Stripes is fucking hilarious :lmao A white one seems withered and lacks blood circulation.
Evil Master

1-What pussy color you like?
a. Orange
b. Black
c. White
d. Stripes

Idk black? I think black. Let's try black
Evil Master

1-What pussy color you like?

c. White

Just a guess, based on seeing a pic of her having a white cat.
C. This was a nice question imo. Personally, I like them kitties in all colors and shape, including greyish, pink, etc...
1-What pussy color you like?

a. Orange

:notsure
Evil Master

1-What pussy color you like?

a. Orange

b. Black

c. White

d. Stripes

The answer is C - White pussy (as your old kitty was so beautiful and white)
1. It's pi----------------- wait. :sweatdrop

Let's read the question again...

*reads question*

Ahhh... I understand. It's about pussies, not pussies.


What the hell do I know. I don't pay attention to the countless cat pics which were posted. Must be orange or white?

Answer: Orange
Q2
Reading this question is basically Farfalora and Revoda arguing with each other because Farfalora couldn’t stand her ‘’False’’ answers in the previous round and felt like to go difficult modus with one simple flaw ….




So in this case I will go for option D. Everyone, but wouldn't surprise me if she went for option Farfalla because of this question =3=
Hurr-san

2-Name one MH member you seem to be close to but that you would mind the least if you'd lose permanent contact with that person ("no one" is not an option! So if you pick this, you'll give 0 points to everybody >D )

A) Marmalade
B) goldb
C) Farfalla
D) Everyone at MH

I feel like if you force someone to pick one of the options, the question/options can't include attitudes. Adding a catch-all option also kind of invalidates the power/premise of the question. Overall, 2/10. Also, I think D and she'll say she has people on discord or sth
Hurr-san

2-Name one MH member you seem to be close to but that you would mind the least if you'd lose permanent contact with that person ("no one" is not an option! So if you pick this, you'll give 0 points to everybody >D )

B) goldb

I'll assume either goldb, since I'm not sure how much she interacts with him compared to Marm and Farf, or she'll sacrifice everyone equally with D.
Hurr-san

2-Name one MH member you seem to be close to but that you would mind the least if you'd lose permanent contact with that person ("no one" is not an option! So if you pick this, you'll give 0 points to everybody >D )



The answer is C - Isn't she mean to you revs :emocat these questions are the devil. (if you pick me instead I'll kidnap you).
2. Marma is her soulmate, Faffs her neighbour, and bob just a radmon white dude.

Answer: goldb
Bel

3-What is revo's spirit animal?
A) Fox
B) Deer
C) Wolf
D) Cat 100%certain abt this ! :zomg
Q3. I will just go with a cat, because NYAAAAAAA
3. B. Deer - She gave 10 points to deer in the animals themed top ten game.
Bel

3-What is revo's spirit animal?
A) Fox
B) Deer
C) Wolf
D) Cat

Chans love cats
Bel

3-What is revo's spirit animal?
D) Cat

More guesses... sigh...
Bel

3-What is revo's spirit animal?
A) Fox
B) Deer
C) Wolf
D) Cat

Answer B - Because she's such a deer to us
Hermit Crab

4-Who is your favorite Sailor warrior?
a) Sailor Mars
b) Sailor Venus or am i mixing with someone else ?
c) Sailor Mercury
d) Sailor Saturn
Q4 Revo obviously likes Sailor Mars here the most (still Neptune > Mars change my mind). I mean, just look at her:
  • She is pretty
  • She is awesome
  • She is on fire
  • She knows her ways

What do you want more from her? Basically Revo at this point to be honest.

..
..
..
..
..
4. A. Sailor Mars - Sailor Jupiter's the best girl though and she's not even in the options :nah
Hermit Crab

4-Who is your favorite Sailor warrior?
a) Sailor Mars
b) Sailor Venus
c) Sailor Mercury
d) Sailor Saturn

Uh, hm.. Venus? I think she looks the most protagonist
Hermit Crab

4-Who is your favorite Sailor warrior?

a) Sailor Mars

Isn't Sailor Mars one of the most liked ones overall?
B, that's the blonde one right? she's hot. Let's see if Revo agrees...
Hermit Crab

4-Who is your favorite Sailor warrior?



D - Revs is an edgelord that likes characters like this.
4. This is easy. Kiki and revo talk about the series every now and then. It's Sailor Mars. Here is also canon proof:
Answer: Sailor Mars
Not Syx

5-Imagine the following scenario: You are given the chance to receive 1 million euros (net) every year for the rest of your life. All you have to do for this is to win a certain game. There is this special icecube with no flavor which you have to fully melt. Of course there is more to the game and it also includes some conditions. You have to melt that special icecube with another person. To be more precise, you have to melt it with someone else via passionate french kisses. Obviously, this is not all, we are talking about 1 million euros (net) every year after all. I've said before that this is a special icecube. It only melts when certain conditions are met and magically stops melting when the conditions are not met regardless of the weather or whatever. This icecube will fully melt when all of the conditions are fulfilled for 10 minutes. These conditions are:

Both of your mouths are connected.
Both of your tongues are connected, a slight/soft touch doesn't trigger the melting process.
The icecube is connected to at least one of your tongues.
In this scenario, you will take this opportunity, because it promises a bright future for you, your family, and your descendants.
Now, let's head to the question: With which one of these people would you be the most comfortable with in doing this?

a) Brandish - i think, she ll be fine with any of them, she likes them all, adding the one who asked, to the list too, and probably some dozens of other names lol. :heh I would have answered all if the option was possible :arf hesitated between A and D :teehee .
b) Nii
c)Seraph
d) Sky
Q5. Okay, so somehow I had a fittable comic for this one, however I can't fucking find it anymore and Juviii is already on my neck man, glaring on my screen as per usual mataku. So gonna just answer this quickly since I went (yesterday) from Q1 to Q2 to Q6 to Q10 to Q12 etc., and now answering the last few questions I had to answer and this ended up being my second last question to answer, and currently in a zoom session because Zzzzzz and what not because Zzzzz. So Revoda, you're lucky that it got lost... but I will go for option D.
5. A. Brandish - Reigning MH Most Beautiful Male (co-reigning with zimbardo)
Not Syx

5-Imagine the following scenario: You are given the chance to receive 1 million euros (net) every year for the rest of your life. All you have to do for this is to win a certain game. There is this special icecube with no flavor which you have to fully melt. Of course there is more to the game and it also includes some conditions. You have to melt that special icecube with another person. To be more precise, you have to melt it with someone else via passionate french kisses. Obviously, this is not all, we are talking about 1 million euros (net) every year after all. I've said before that this is a special icecube. It only melts when certain conditions are met and magically stops melting when the conditions are not met regardless of the weather or whatever. This icecube will fully melt when all of the conditions are fulfilled for 10 minutes. These conditions are:

Both of your mouths are connected.

Both of your tongues are connected, a slight/soft touch doesn't trigger the melting process.

The icecube is connected to at least one of your tongues.

In this scenario, you will take this opportunity, because it promises a bright future for you, your family, and your descendants.


Now, let's head to the question: With which one of these people would you be the most comfortable with in doing this?

a) Brandish

b) Nii

c)Seraph

d) Sky

Sidenote: They are all healthy and have a fresh breath.

Since this is not Syx, I feel like they should have included Syx among the possibilities. I'd go with Sky, because their name is most similar to Syx, but uh let's try Brando. Brandish is a girl right? If they're not, change my answer to D) Sky!
Not Syx

5-Ice cube, kisses, fresh breath.

a) Brandish

I like how he didn't include himself here :rolleyes: Of these other 4 I don't really know. I think it'll most likely be either Brandish or Nii...
d) Sky


(I mean, obviously - Revs this is your chance go for it)
5. I intentionally didn't included Marma here, because it would have been too obvious. But now... I don't know myself what the answer could be.



But you can never go wrong with Brandish <3.

Answer: Brandish
a)Knight defintely :hmph
Q6. I will go with Knight .. DOING THIS FAST RIGHT NOW DUM DUM DUM!
6. A. The Knight - The King has a lot of red flags; a cheater, a psychopath, possessive and overprotective.
S&M Master

6-Pick one the knight or the king


a)Knight

(You're all the royalty this world needs - Also who would want to date a psychopath)
6. That's a nice question. The Knight should be revo's answer but maybe she chooses the King and schemes a plan resulting in the King's death and finds another love in the future? The Knight doesn't really pay out here, and his profile is a little bit contradictory. "Loves you unconditionally" doesn't go well with "too focused on seeking revenge that sometimes your screentime with him is rare". Moreover, he might love children, but he will never be able to hold and raise his own ones. I still think revo goes with the Knight though. Probably will treasure the limited good time she will have with him. Don't think revo would go through the horror with the King and I don't think she is a schemer.

Answer: The Knight
Gintama-kun

7-What is one of your deepest regrets?
A) Breaking up with a previous partner
B) Dropping music at high school
C) Studying current career
D) Not talking with a sibling for almost three years now (hesitated between this and B but think this sounds more plausible, feel sad thou :pout )
Q7. What she deeply regrets the most is her current studying career (option C), because what she truly wanted to be is.....

..
..
..

Gintama-kun

7-What is one of your deepest regrets?
A) Breaking up with a previous partner
B) Dropping music at high school
C) Studying current career
D) Not talking with a sibling for almost three years now

Wait, does the person who submitted this question know stuff about revo? Are these all things that happened to her or is this person just guessing randomly? :lmao Uh, we can try C
7. I don't even know if A, B and D applies to revo. It can't be C though. If C was one of her deepest regrets, then she should just have stopped studying it until now and/or just change her study subject. Answer A implies that revo was the one who broke up. I take revo for a person who would have legit reasons for a break up and thus, she would never regret it. Not talking to a sibling for three years? That would surprise. B sounds like the right answer. There are plenty of reasons why one would drop music, even though they love it.

Answer: B
Wd lol this scenario is unlikely, shes not exactly into men. :arf
Q8. I feel like Randi-kun is actually a fanfic writter somewhere just to release his Sinbad self for dem pleasure… you don't fool any of us Randi-kun! Anyway, let’s see……

Revo wants to offer him dat ass so he can slap it till no tomorrow.


The guy uses all his strengt to put her in bed because damn he wants dat ass a lot, and tying her all up to get that extra pleasure? (wtf this sounds like such a wrong scene, but you know... I DONT CAREEEEEEEE. SLEEP PLS!)

And, of course, she is left all naked there when the job is done without even remembering what the hell happened, kinda be like:

Traumatized btw.
So option A it is for me. I am way too tired to even think about something here atm lol. xdd
8. D. His sounds - There's a music option in Question 7. revo might be into music. Farfalla and Hardy would surely choose option C in this scenario :hurrgasm
c) His raw and skilled power - intensity for non-stop pounding, agility to hit all the right spots, and guided strength to soften a landing or apply pressure until you pop.

d) His sounds - the grunts as he's putting in work, his seedy deep voice that makes your ears tingle, and the wild groans as you both climax.

Ah, I've played this ****** game. Animation on C was great
Brandish x Jellal

8-Brandish's wet dream

b) The triple threat of his mouth - lips that leave you raw after each kiss, a tongue that licks moans from you, and teeth that edge you from the pain.

Both B and D seem likely..
8. Holy shit, what kind of erotic novel am I reading? :lmao

So, what does revo prefer, hmh? Does she like getting violated?


Don't think so...

B should be vanilla and hot enough for her, no?


However, C has a damn perfect description and isn't weird at all. Guess, she will go with that. Please ask Magi for gifs on that one. That's a line I don't cross. =)

No comment on D, lol.

Answer: C
Q9. To be honest, I can see Revo be a teacher that would take their nice students to the Bermuda triangle.

‘’Alright kids, it’s time for you to learn a nice experience. A trip tot he Bermuda we go!’’


...
...
...
...
...

‘’So that you all will be forgotten and lost in my kakera hahahahahah’’


Sounds definitely like Revo in this scenario mhm, so I kinda get why she might go to the Bermuda. Also, she smells way too much like popcorn. MWEH.
9. C. The Red District of Amsterdam - It's the least dangerous place among the options.
The red light district is a no go but the red district seems alright. I hear their pancakes are gucci
A) The bermuda triangle!

A or D are the most likely. Maybe A.
C, loool....B would be nice too x)
D) Top of the Annapurna

What are these choices lol. I chose the one least likely to kill them. I hope.
A) The bermuda triangle!
(IMAGINE THE ADVENTURE FOR ALL OF THOSE KIDS, REVS YOU WISH THOSE KIDS A GOOD TIME).
9. It has to be C since it is the only option where the kids come out alive, and that would be revo's top priority considering the other answers.

Answer: C
10. I would be disappointed if revo goes for C or D. Revo is not that kind of waifu. We have other members who would do that. If we truly speak about the significant other, then that person would be way more important than to do some MH stuff. Revo won't hesitate.



Answer: A
Q10. Honestly I will just choose an random option here, like every other question I choose almost randomly since I am way too tired right now aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Anyway, let’s go for for option B even tho Revo might be an option A or C, but fuck it. As a male Argie once said: Revo is B after all!
10. D. Not right now, maybe later/tomorrow - revo is busy because KnY is going wild
Why am I even trying to guess at this point, alright A lets go
She will answer either C or D most likely.
If he's the guy from question 8 he's earned those pancakes lol
Answer B randomly, but its rev we re talking about so all are possible, :teehee this question though,
Q11. Hmmm.... knowing dis pervert gurl that loves to hurrdurr on everything, she probably want to smack that mouth first and making it a long session before going any further. Gotta please yourself a bit first with some nice mouth sensation.



Going for that sharing nice deep milk kiss, gripping each others hair a bit tightly, having a slight bit of a bite on their lops, before taking a moment to gasp/breath.


Afterwards, she will just top that person before starting it slowly and entering, even tho she consider herself a fast person, but you gotta enjoy it to it fulliest, right?


So my answer is: B.
11. A. You’re a direct person... - I'm out of the loop and don't get the cow references relating to her, is it because she generally likes milk/dairy?
I was the one who had to research this trash for Mango. Soon I'm leaving on a pilgrimage to cleanse myself from that experience. Let's go with B because smack that mouth made me think of Pips smacking lips
I don't even know where to begin.....
C. Milk? Pweh. That ain’t an option for you, you want lust, you are that certainty witch. You are going beyond next level. Gotta do the trick and gonna let it all grow out there, that place is yours alone. Holes? Hell no. Making it all large and sticky, for your own lovely pleasure. You gotta show how good of a witch you are. You don’t want it soft, you want it hard. That person is yours after all.
Spoiler: Dat option C

(it's not like you aren't the biggest perv of us all)
11.

...TFW you think your questions are next level shit but Brandish and Magi prove that you are just an amateur. :lmao

I refuse to comment any more. WTF Magi...

Answer: A
B...I feel Revo would at least have it her way a bit before giving the....milk....but she won't go as far as C, dat's some futa
12-Who'd you want to take to a theme park with you?
A. Mango (purity of magi) and Syx
B. Syx and Marma
C. Marma and Mango obviously :teehee
Q12. So let's see...

A. Mango (purity of magi) and Syx
Hmmmm...
Hmmmmm....
Hmmmmmm....





I can see something like this happen if she would choose option A...

However..

C. Marma and Mango
Hmmmm...
Hmmmmm....
Hmmmmmm....

I think that we would have fun together, but it would probably more turn out like this after we went to the themepark.



Hence that left me to answer with option B. Revo would prolly ditch me, because she is a fucking LAMBDA. just simply for her own entertainment.
Interesting this question follows Mango's, I wonder if this will influence revochi as she goes along. Let's go with B to avoid tactically avoid tea parties
12-Who'd you want to take to a theme park with you?
C. Marma and Mango

Marm for sure, and maybe Magi instead of syx?
12. Dawwww <3... I am included in a question. Awesome Panda is awesome. :wtf




She is certainly not going for A for various reasons. First is that it lacks Marma while the others don't. Second, no one would like to have Magi and syx around themselves at the same time, since all Magi and I would do is fight, argue and insult each other. Revo would be annoyed as fuck, so would Magi, and so would I.





Third, I would either end up dead due to Magi secrety losening my safety bar during a rollercoaster ride...

Police interrogation:



...or I would end up MIA...

Police interrogation:


B isn't an option either. Revo would probably prefer a day among ladies. And even if... they would probably sideline me and make me carry their stuff.



So, C is the only answer to go.

Answer: C
Q13. Dis question.


Firstly, for dis argie that put me there as option, I have something for you.


Secondly, for dis argie that put me there as option, I have something for you.


Thirdly, the question can be interpretated in many ways actually, but we gotta sacrifice a lamb here, right? I am certain that the sacrifice will understand it, mhm!

..

Gry-kun..

..

Ya know..

..

I can't simply sacrifice myself because I am a Magi after all

..

And as a Judar being to you..

..

Ya know..

..

We gotta sacrifice the king always, right?

..

So...


..
..
..
..

Afterwards...
Hmm... I think she'd answer C because she's friends with the rest right? Though she might also be like omo syx and mango produce aerts. Hmmm.... Alright lets stick with Gry, I'm at -3 points I clearly don't know this girl at all
Try Hardy

13-Who's the biggest try hard?

c) Gry

Hmph..
lool, I think Revo's going for D here.
13-Who's the biggest try hard?
d) Magi
(but you love it anyway)
13. Oh god, I am included in another question. :zomg

I would like to go with myself, but I guess that Magi takes the cake after the revelation of the R2 questions. :lmao

Answer: D
Q14. You decide it is time to practice your nudes taking game and ask the players of this game for feedback on this form of art. See it as a 1 day workshop. They will not remember this after this day.

Which was the above option again?
Was it option A?
I think it was A.
Yeah probably A.
Let's go for A.
HERE IS MY
A.
D) You take up on a threesome offer, that promises to be the greatest experience you will ever have, however your two partners will be picked randomly from the players of this game.
E) Nothing, you never looked in the briefcase. You will feel bad about it though and have a shit day instead.

This option guarantees a good outcome right? And she doesn't even have to pick someone lul
E, what's the point when you give her a free pass, smh...
B) You decide to purge MH violently - you may use any method you like. You can pick if those who have been purged will or will not return.

Who wouldn't choose this option :lmao
A) You decide it is time to practice your nudes taking game and ask the players of this game for feedback on this form of art. See it as a 1 day workshop. They will not remember this after this day.


It's the obvious choice revs
14. Another charming questions, lol. I think revo knows her taking nudes game very well. No need for a workshop. Purging MH is quite tempting, but you also need dem plebs to amuse you somehow. Switching life with another MH member? Revo most likely treasures her relationship with her family/relatives/friends too much for this. Additionally, revo doesn't know the private life of most MH members inside out, it's a big risk there. D is a good option. It promises the greatest experience she will ever have. That automatically means that her partners can't be that bad.

Answer: D
A) Getting lost at a beach in Brazil and being found and comforted by a guy dressed up as Jack Sparrow, thiiis sounds funny and sweet too :teehee
Q15. I will go with option A, that is kinda lolz tbh.
15. C. Accidently throwing my mom's phone... This seems to be the most realistic one - 'the detail of it took us all morning' is more realistic than Brazilian Jack Sparrow. Hilarious is misspelled in B and I'm not sure if revo is a potterhead.

A. Argentina have their own coastal areas don't they? Why go all the way to Brazil to go to the beach?
B. B. Is she a potterhead herself? She certainly like deers and it's a popular animal in Harry Potter since Harry's patronus is a stag.
B and C seem memorable but not funny. Option B even specifies as much, though also hint at it being super hilarious. Are these made-up memories or actual things she did? Someone answer pls
C) Accidently throwing my mom's phone in a water well of a club that was at the shore of the river and having to take it out with a rod with by brother, took us all morning

Neither? Can she even do that, or does she have to pick A-C?

Assuming she has to pick, C is maybe most similar to an experience she may have had once.
B) Telling my obssesed-with-Harry-Potter 20 years old sister that I hated Severus Snape in the middle of a family lunch making her yell at me until she started crying (this sounds more mean than funny but the context and everyone's face at the table were hilarios)

Because it seems oddly specific
B) Telling my obssesed-with-Harry-Potter 20 years old sister that I hated Severus Snape in the middle of a family lunch making her yell at me until she started crying (this sounds more mean than funny but the context and everyone's face at the table were hilarios)
(this sounds so weird, it must be true)
15. Hmh... did every one of those happen to revo? C doesn't sound funny to me, it is more a wholesome time with your sibling. Doubt, there are a lot of people who genuinely hate Snape. A sounds funny though.

Answer: A
16. Revo is straight.

Answer: B
A)Girlfriend definitely
B)Boyfriend
Q16. Currently going for option A. Girlfriend but her view can always change every day on that. xd
B)Boyfriend

Maybe trick question with how it leads too perfectly onto A.
Q17. Black Clover because who cares about autism MC? RATATATATATAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHATAAAAAAAAAAAAV DOOOOOO IEEEEEEEEET BLABLABLAAAAAAAAAAA NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU BRO. So Black Clover it is.
A. Act-Age
B. Black Clover
C. Chainsaw Man
D. Dr. Stone

So violent
No idea here, don't read any of that (except Dr Stone from time to time, I do check it out)...Withhold.
D. Dr. Stone

Anything but Chainsaw :handgun
17. She hasn't read or watched any of those series according to her MAL profile. I can only gamble at this point and go with Black Clover, since it seemst to be the worst series of them all.

Answer: B
4. Travelling :zomg im almost certain she mentioned a couple of times how nuch she loves travelling. and couldnt agree more, that would be my pick too !
Q18 Going for option D. Traveling. She is a witch after all, the other things might simply bore her.
D. Travelling

All of it, probably? A, B and C can be done simultaneously. Let's try D
D. Travelling

And lots of it, I'm sure.

I'm farily sure I got most questions down to 2 options, but I wouldn't be surprised if I picked wrong on all of them by poor luck.
Weird question, not well phrased imo. If you cannot die, then you have time to do all of those options...I'm gonna assume he asks about "the first thing she's gonna do", and that would be D.
18. "Basically you cannot die or immortal."
Wuat? :lmao

I'll go with travelling because it has its own eerie vibe to visit so many great places without a single soul. Not gonna further delve in the details on how you would do it without any people around. That pretty much goes for any answer.

Answer: D
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
So it's a literal cat...

What the fuck. Why didn't you just say 'cat' instead of 'pussy'

:fail
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's kinda hard to read them because the 'click to expand' option is not available, especially in the ones containing image(s)/gif(s)

Is there any solution to this?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
So it's a literal cat...

What the fuck. Why didn't you just say 'cat' instead of 'pussy'

:fail
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's kinda hard to read them because the 'click to expand' option is not available, especially in the ones containing image(s)/gif(s)

Is there any solution to this?
I wish I knew, they appeared normal on the preview.

On my phone the "click to expand" appears but not on the pc for some.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The option appears after touching the quote for a bit. Just be a gentleman Faust.
 
Top