Results tomorrow
Last edited:
I wish I knew, they appeared normal on the preview.
On my phone the "click to expand" appears but not on the pc for some.
Yeah, it doesn't appear on PC (most of the time) :/The option appears after touching the quote for a bit. Just be a gentleman Faust.
...........4-Who is your favorite Sailor warrior?
Sailor Mars, I mean, she is best girl.
The homemade solution for me has been to use the Inspect/Inspect Element tool. That always makes the expand option appear, not sure if it works for every browser though.I wish I knew, they appeared normal on the preview.
On my phone the "click to expand" appears but not on the pc for some.
@Belserion That's the deadliest of the bunchBelserion said:D) Top of the Annapurna
What are these choices lol. I chose the one least likely to kill them. I hope.
more than 8000 meters high in the Himalayas...good luck.Bel rides a freaking dragon who can keep a bunch of folks warm anywhere at any given time. This must be truly the least deadliest place for her. Her answer is well thought out.@Belserion That's the deadliest of the bunchmore than 8000 meters high in the Himalayas...good luck.
....And provides oxygen bottles to all, best dragon evah...!Bel rides a freaking dragon who can keep a bunch of folks warm anywhere at any given time. This must be truly the least deadliest place for her. Her answer is well thought out.
....And provides oxygen bottles to all, best dragon evah...!
No one truly knows what the hell happens within the bermuda triangle. The level of uncertainty is immense.A) The bermuda triangle!
What do you think a country does once a fully grown dragon appears on their land? It gets attacked right away. No way the students or Bel would survive an army onslaught.B) North Korea <3
C) The red district in Amsterdam

Next game I host, I'm gonna hostkill everyone who is late first round.
Think anyone cares about POINTS?!Guess 3 people don't care about losing points for being late like I announced last round.
Will wait 1h. After that I'll add 1 minus point.
Next game I host, I'm gonna hostkill everyone who is late first round.

No, I don't.Think anyone cares about POINTS?!![]()
Don't supress your evil any longer, let it all outNo, I'm too kind for having spoiled them for 2 games.

You know me too well. You know it's hard to hold back on my bloodthirsty instincts.Don't supress your evil any longer, let it all out![]()
