Games MH Interview Thread- Revo edition

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal

Round 3-answers​


1-Tell us which person made you happy the most in the last couple of weeks.

Honestly this is a hard one to tell because of the amount of people I have been talking that made everyday a bit better, MH people included, but if I have to pick one it would be my best friend from high school.


2- Back in the desert of round 1, after eating the beetles you gained a lot of strenght and could walk till you reach a house in the middle of nowhere, you enter the house and surprise ! you find an amazing time/place travel machine, you ve been dreaming for surch long time to live in another past civilization, you thought better try it than be condemned to eat beetles for the rest of my life. so without any hesitation you decide to try it ? in which place and History moment you choose to travel to. (ofc the machine is brokenn, you can only use it once, no return is possible )

There are so many places/moments I would like to try, but if I have to go to one with no return at all, it would be the beginning of 1970s in Japan.

3-Do you think you have Nazi ancestors?

Not at all, in fact, I think some of them were actually running away because of Nazis.

4-What is your biggest insecurity?

I think it's my intelligence, I have always felt a need to prove myself to people and be as smart as they expect me to be.

5-'In order, who do you think are the three spiciest MH members?'
1. Hardy (* insert argie meme here *)
2. Lawl
3. Gry


6- What can you do, that you could start today, that would put you on the path to be the best revo possible so that you can be the best mother you could possibly be, when the time comes?

Start to communicate more effectively, I tend to overthink too much sometimes and I know it could be more of a problem in the future.


7-Who is your favorite Argentinian soccer player, and why is it not Lionel Messi?

I'm honestly not into football that much anymore, but if I have to say one, that's Mascherano (tbh my real favorite is Luis Suarez but he's uruguayan so).
Never really cared about Messi, since I don't watch spanish football so much but also because he's a fan of the rival of my own team.


8-To you, what is the most important pillar behind a serious romantic relationship?

Respect to the partner, but also to the life he/she is having, I feel that it's important to let the other live their own life beyond the romantic one you're having with them.


9-Would Revo rather live for a hundred years comfortable but bored, or would she rather live only fifty years a life full of adventure and excitement?

Second option, comfy is always nice but it's better live a short but memorable life. (๑˘︶˘๑)


10-what do you usually wear when you hang out with your friends outside?

Dresses or skirts.

11-what's your favorite romantic comedy movie?

"The Fabulous Destiny of Amélie Poulain"

12-Kiss, marry, kill: pick from the players of this game (and please specify your reasoning~)

Kiss: Marmy (I mean, who else? )
Marry: Brandish (will leave this one with suspense )
Kill: Magi

13-What superpower do you want to have?

Teleportation so I’d never need to worry about being late again (and travel to any place).

14-Ignoring the fact that some members already have couples, which mh member of each sex you wouldn't date at all?

Elusia
Gryffindor


15-Would you dare to give me a hug?

Would I?

Usually I would say yes without a worry, but because this is you and basing from all these questions you sent, I don't trust this one a bit (like how you made me think of "tea with milk" as a total different thing from now on). Because of that, when I saw this, I quicky thought "no, no way I want to hug you" but that's just too mean based on my answer to Marma's question.

So I will go into your troll or pervert trap and give you a hug, because I'm always nice to you, despite how you are.



16-As the Celebrity who answered all of the questions, what do you think of the questions and the MHers who wanted to know more about you.

That most of everyone is a spicy pervert but very cute people in the end.


17-revo what's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you recently(1 year from today at most).

Working as secretary for a lawyer, my zipper was open during a meeting where a couple was signing their divorce.


18-Describe a dominatrix outfit for Juvs and pick a punishment tool for her to use:

A police officer outfit (the little hat included) with the classic whip and handcuffs -simple but effective.



Results tomorrow​
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,784
Gender
Female
Country
China
Shoutout to the hosts for censuring my toxicity
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I wish I knew, they appeared normal on the preview.

On my phone the "click to expand" appears but not on the pc for some.
The homemade solution for me has been to use the Inspect/Inspect Element tool. That always makes the expand option appear, not sure if it works for every browser though.
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Belserion said:
D) Top of the Annapurna

What are these choices lol. I chose the one least likely to kill them. I hope.
@Belserion That's the deadliest of the bunch :kreygasm more than 8000 meters high in the Himalayas...good luck.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@Belserion That's the deadliest of the bunch :kreygasm more than 8000 meters high in the Himalayas...good luck.
Bel rides a freaking dragon who can keep a bunch of folks warm anywhere at any given time. This must be truly the least deadliest place for her. Her answer is well thought out.
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Bel rides a freaking dragon who can keep a bunch of folks warm anywhere at any given time. This must be truly the least deadliest place for her. Her answer is well thought out.
....And provides oxygen bottles to all, best dragon evah...!
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
....And provides oxygen bottles to all, best dragon evah...!


A) The bermuda triangle!
No one truly knows what the hell happens within the bermuda triangle. The level of uncertainty is immense.

B) North Korea <3

C) The red district in Amsterdam
What do you think a country does once a fully grown dragon appears on their land? It gets attacked right away. No way the students or Bel would survive an army onslaught.

Annapurna is no cakewalk, that's for sure. But as I said, it is the least deadlist among the options. I consider Bel intelligent enough to buy oxygen bottles before the trip.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Guess 3 people don't care about losing points for being late like I announced last round.

Will wait 1h. After that I'll add 1 minus point.

Next game I host, I'm gonna hostkill everyone who is late first round.
 
Last edited:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Juviii such a hard host :XD
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
No, I'm too kind for having spoiled them for 2 games.

Rules say it's 24h for questions and 48 for answers, after that I should just post. :catshrug
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Guess 3 people don't care about losing points for being late like I announced last round.

Will wait 1h. After that I'll add 1 minus point.

Next game I host, I'm gonna hostkill everyone who is late first round.
Think anyone cares about POINTS?! :arf
 
Top