Results tomorrow
Last edited:

He also got the one question that everyone got wrong right..when the newbie knows revo better than everyone![]()


I like TPN hahawell done @BlackTiger .. or should I say revo dupe?![]()
If you're talking about the result that's a cat emoji... (I had nothing better to do..gotta make it cute)Oh, revo got some questions wrong
I think most of us didn't expect her to lie.when the newbie knows revo better than everyone![]()
Thought I got that one correctlyHe also got the one question that everyone got wrong right..

syx said:You either have masturbated to at least one MH Member or thought about masturbating to at least one MH Member or both.
revo said:False, but I bet that this syx person totally does it.
Hermit said:11-Do you like Haruno Sakura?
revo said:True. I do *gets lynched*
.....*inhales*...*slowly exhales*......*inhales*...11-Do you like Haruno Sakura?
TrUe. I do *gets lynched*
7-Do you still think TPN is a great manga?
False, the writing of the first part compared to the current one feels like day and night.
Mhm.2-If being close was possible, deep inside Revo would want to be in a romantic relationship with Marmy and break up with their current partners.
False, we currently like things the way they are (for now).
Mhm.4-Hello revo.
You either have masturbated to at least one MH Member or thought about masturbating to at least one MH Member or both.
Keep in mind: if your answer is false, I have to be more creative in the next round.
Remember, this was not syx.
False, but I bet that this syx person totally does it.
Mhm.6-True or false, an apple is just a non-orange mango
False, take that back!
Mhm.11-Do you like Haruno Sakura?
True. I do *gets lynched*
Mhm.16-Do you think cats are delicious?
False, only cows are delicious.
17-Revo is going to show us her nudes
(True / False)
False, you have to earn them!
Mhm.19-Revo is that kind of girl that if she is outside, or at school, or just somewhere in general... whenever she sees a person that just got her sudden attention, her mind always goes like:
''Oh my god, that face, that body, that aura. Quiero besarte todo el cuerpo~.''
She simply just want to ask, to compliment, to touch and to exchange.
False. I would only get in that mode if I get to know the person's personality/mind first.
(And all of that is just what Magi thought when she saw me).


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hmh...Mhm.
![]()
Like this is the 3rd time already?!! XDComments of the players will be posted later when my pc come back to life...
Also @Crescent Jinx is dropping form the game...
Btw I need to say but @shinobi are you competing for worst rank ?
