Results tomorrow
Last edited:
I know the deadline@FaustXIII
@shinobi
@Purity of Magi
@Copy Panda
@GrySun
You are the only ones left. 1h till the deadline.

wtff@FaustXIII
@shinobi
@Purity of Magi
@Copy Panda
@GrySun
You are the only ones left. 1h till the deadline.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tfw a player is shocked he was asked for a second round question...wtff
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who do I send questions too![]()



Isn't that great? Familiar terrain for you as a Hunter X Hunter and Yoshihiro Togashi fan.I have to say, the conclusion of this arc was a bit anticlimactic...
There is literally no way for a member of the Speedwagon Foundation to be disappointing.Not feeling very creative atm, will most likely disappoint you this round.
Isn't that great? Familiar terrain for you as a Hunter X Hunterand Yoshihiro Togashifan.


Doubt most people would mind?
I don't think Marma would ask (Asachan might heh) but either way, I think yeah, she would (yes)
1. Wait, revo takes french courses? Why would you do that to yourself?
![]()
I hope it is just a mandatory course. As for the answer, revo is a nice soul, she would definitely help Asako and Marma when they are in need.
![]()
![]()
Answer: Yes
True. As if revo didn't cheat at school...
Q1: Hmm, let’s see.
My answer: True.
- Latina? Check.
- Argentinian corruption? Check.
- Taken their hearts? Check.
Yes (because Revs is a good friend and wants us to succeed in school - probably wants something in return though haha)
'Being close'? 'Deep inside REvo'? 'romantic relationship with Marmy'??? Censor this mans, there are children playing this game. Absolutely disgusting. I abhor such inappropriate questions presented before my PG13 self
(yes)
That question is weirdly written to be honest. Why does it say "break up with their current partners", shouldn't it be "break up with her current partners"? Not quite sure if I understand the sentence properly. Not to mention that we don't know what the questioner as well as revo interprets with "partners". But I will go with "no". Revo and Marma might have a very good relationship, but I assume revo has similar or closer relationships in her private life with others as well. I don't think Marma outweighs the others (no offense Marma, just trying to be rational here).
Answer: No
True. Even if Marma's porn-script life would get in the way.
She will prolly say no cause marm is married or sth.
Q2: Hm, it depends what you exactly mean with ‘’being close’’, since it can go various ways, right?
Do you mean if they are close like this?
![]()
![]()
![]()
Or do you mean close like this?
![]()
To be honest, it could go various ways actually, right? At the other side, wouldn’t Marma’s bf enjoy the view tho? Certainly he wants his head there as well, but too bad for him, Revo has stolen the spot, or maybe even more.
My answer: True. Revo you can't fool us, girl. We all know you want to touch and suck it that badly.
No (Though if you change your mind, we should totally go on a date)
3. I have no idea about revo's preferences in regards to food. Argentine cuisine doesn't strike me as a spicy one. I'll just try my luck an go with no.
![]()
Answer: No
False. We don't eat that shit in Argentina
Q3: Really, I read this question as ‘’Does Revo like tabaco’’ lol. I will just say False.
(She's too sweeeeeeeeeeeet for this)
3-You like Tabasco?
Feels like she isn't a fan of very spicy stuff?
Decent question. Wonder who asked this. (yes)
4. To be frank, revo is one of the few members around here who radiates absolute pureness and innocence. No way she is pulling an Inaba, it would have been quite the reveal though.
![]()
Answer: No
False. Revo is pure until she ain't.
Q4: Hmm, whoever you are and asked this question, since we all know it definitely wasn’t syx, let me get this straight:
You’re actually asking if Revo, a latina, an argie, a la senorita, like literally… masturbates to one MH member? What is this for question even.
![]()
What exactly do you take Revo even for? That she will have easily crushes on people? That she will think a company that sends chocolate or flowers is very romantic? That she just will day dream about that MH member for like days, weeks, perhaps months and simply can’t keep hold on herself anymore? I mean, do you seriously think she does that and going all feeling on herself? Like come on… what exactly do you even imagine Revo to be? At the other side....
![]()
Actually, she could be possible. Considering she is quite the fast crusher herself, she might have some pleasure moments all alone, thinking just only about that one MH member.... aaaah, the though, the pleasure, she just wants that simply member.
..
..
..
..
However, I will give this pervert for once the benefit of the doubt, so my answer: false. However, members, I wouldn't let your guard easily down. You never know it with her.
No (I'm sure you can handle the more creative questions from someone who is not syx as well)
She's like small noona right? (yes)
5. I know that revo isn't a big fan of yaoi or yuri or both. That doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't read or watch that genre. But it's the best lead I have, thus I go with:
Answer: No
Though... no one would mind some yuri action...
![]()
False. But she is probably open to recommendations.
Q5: I mean, let’s be honest here. If we look it from a different perspective, this romancuh gurl can be quite the yuri herself. So I will say true.
Yes (But only sometimes and isn't the biggest fan)
It's possible.
Obviously (yes)
6. An apple is just a fucking apple, and revo should think the same. Thanks for your splendid contribution, Panda-chan.
![]()
Answer: No
False. wth panda
Bruh.
![]()
Okay, let me state this clear, you who asked this question, are a shame. You who though this question should apply to Revosh, are a shame. You who think that an delicious apple is comparable to a mango, are a shame.
You right there, are a shame for your families name. If Revosh answers that an apple is just a ‘’non-orange’’ mango… I will state this clear to her as well:
You are a shame.
Your family thinks you are a shame on them.
You who though, the answer will be true as well, are a shame.
![]()
Apples taste much better.
No (Come on, I believe in you Revo)
I hope not (no)
7. That is an easy no, and I can prove it. This is revo's YnN entry on MyAnimeList:
![]()
The rating 8 is described as "very good". Here is canon proof:
![]()
"Great" would be a 9.
Answer: No
False. No one does. It may be salvageable I guess.
Q7: I will not believe that Revo thinks Yakusoku no Emma is a great manga. If this is going to be the opposite answer, we both need a short talk about this matter. So with that my answer is False
Does anyone?
True![]()
8. I guess logic tells us that survival instinct kicks in and takes over, no?
![]()
Answer: Yes
True. She has probably eaten much worse already anyway.
This seems a survival of life and death. Let’s be honest tho, don’t you think they look quite edible? Just look at them!
![]()
- Yummy
- Appetizing looking
- Shiny
- Everything Revo expect for a decent meal, right?
I think even at that point you wouldn’t care if you eat insects or not, so I think Revosh would do it. My answer is: True
Yes (I mean, she'd totally eat cats too)
Hunger is a strong motivator.
True. Survival at all costs right revo?
I wonder who organizes these even? Someone is like yo I want this person to be grilled or sth? LOL (yes)
9. More like Juvii and Asako annyoed the hell out of her until she finally accepted. They surely didn't bribe/force/threaten revo in the literal sense.
![]()
![]()
Answer: No
False. She likes attention.
Revo getting bribed, forced or threatened? Hello no. In fact, she even insisted to play this IG. If her answer is going to be true on this one, make sure I will provide proof on this matter.
No (But perhaps......)
She loves it.
Uhh (no)
10. I think revo usually likes the heroes more than the anti heroes. A quick check on her favorite characters (Edward Elric, King, Kurapika, Conan, Tanjirou...) on MAL further confirms this.
Answer: No
True. Revo is boring and edgy.
Q10: Anti hero characters are more enjoyable then hero characters. So I will just say true.
Hell NO (If she says "Yes" to this I'm out of this game...)
who likes her lol, no
Bleh.
Q11: Hm, I mean let’s be honest tho… who even cares about this? Sakura who? I do know for a fact she liked the ship with Naruto, but does she like the character herself? I dunno. Do I care? No. What is my answer: True.
What? (yes)
11. My answer is no. Even better: I refuse to answer this with "yes". Let me make this perfectly clear: revo could have personally told me that she likes Sakura and I would still stick with "no", just because. Sakura has next to no positive traits or qualities, is poorly written for the majority of the series, has a very questionable and laughable obsession, simply no personality at all and has zero development (she is rather a genius in terms of stagnation and regression).
Answer: No
True? Just a hunch here cause the design is cute.Maybe she can relate that they are both boring, annoying, flat...[
No (ew if you do I'll never talk to you again)
Bit cheap to add a conditional but uh I think she'll say (yes)
12. If my memory serves me right, I have seen revo mention Ghibli in a positive light a couple of times. Moreover, Hayao Miyazaki is one of her favorite people on her MAL profile. I guess "yes" is the safe bet here.
Answer: Yes
False. Brandish you are so boring.
Q12: Hmmmmmm……………… I mean I know she likes the Ghibli movies a lot, so I will just say true.
Dupes doko (no)
False. Unless 68 is a reference to a lazy 69.
No (she would have been revo69 if she made a dupe)
False unfortunately
truelol false
14. My answer is yes. Even better: I refuse to answer this with "no". Let me make this perfectly clear: revo could have personally told me that she doesn't think that Speedwagon is an amazing character and I would still stick with "yes", just because. Speedwagon is the greatest character ever, best husbando and waifu at the same time. Some might say that he has a bad character development, or that his development was not as good as other characters, but that only means that these people haven't paid attention to JoJo. Speedwagon was perfect since his birth. He was, is and never will be in any need of character development.
![]()
Answer: Yes
True. She might say this just to please Gry who might become insufferable otherwise. Quick reminder that Speedwagon financially aided the Nazi army.
Hmm...I will answer here true. This is Speedwagon, after all. [insert appropriate speedwagon meme for this question 'cuz can't find one atm]
FALSE (pics or it didn't happen, Revie, c'mon!)
I've heard rumours about the FLC (mostly spread by the FLC)
(yes) you pervs. stop talking with noona and mango! they'll corrupt your minds![]()
15. I will say no. revo, you are free to convince me of the contrary.
Answer: No
revo be like:
![]()
False. There is no such a thing as a master in art, we are all always learning and improving.
Q15: My answer on this is true. Pretty certain she mastered more then just ‘’the art of taking nudes’’.
No (she practices everyday)
Disgust (yes)
16. This also depends on how revo interprets "delicious". But revo likes cats, and she probably thinks of them as delicious, but not in regards to food.
Answer: Yes
True. She will say this and leave us wondering if she is talkig about felines.
Yes (Obviously, revo don't lie)
False you monsters. Revo please don't eat cats!![]()
16-
noooooo !!
![]()
I'm starting to wonder if everyone is this thirsty for a reason lol (no)
17. We haven't even seen revo fully, so I doubt we are any close to seeing her nudes.
Answer: No
False. Unless you work a bit for it, shinobi.
Juviii showed me too, Farfalla wasn't pleased
Q17: [/B]My answer is true. She already did that a few times, if she says false then she is simply lying. No Revo, you can’t fool us.
No (those are only for private use)
False. We have to earn them![]()
no (only to selected people)
WTF you don't ask another person about what they keep in their closet for their variety coloured magic rituals. This is such an invasion of privacy I cannot even. Why not just call the newspaper while you're at it?? Salem witch trial cunt (yes)
False. Wth Bel, is this common in Trinidad and/or Trivago?
Q18: I must admit Bel-chan, Revo does seem like that kind of voodoo person that will simply do that. She is quite the Voodoohead. Even though I think cows would fit better in this situation for her, instead. My answer is true.
No (Sacrifical cats instead)
TrFalse. Although I'm tempted to save the chickens when she's nearby. There has to be a reason for that.
18-
yesno
Ah yes quiche bastard to-do el quirko, my Italian is fluent as ever. What's the question here? Is there a reference? Nani>>? (no)
19. Nah, revo doesn't strike me as that kind of person. I imagine her mind go more like this:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Answer: No
True. She wouldn't be latina otherwise.
Q19: Hmm… unfortunately for me, I can’t illustrate the situation how I actually do imagine the it to be, however let’s look it from this perspective instead.
I do believe Revosh does have sometimes such though in her mind. In fact, after some time she simply can’t resist it especially the fact in how ‘not easily’ she gets crushes on people. She is just a horny person, I mean just look at her. I can certainly see her approach the guy or girl right in front of her, to simply ask just to have a moment and, of course, before that person knows it, he/she already belongs to her. She simply just want to exchange with him/her that badly. I can imagine the situation like this:
You can’t fool us, romancuh mod.
My answer: True. We all know what's going on in your mind, you can't fool these members. If she answers the opposite, be aware that she simply is afraid to state the truth here. There is the high possiblity is she wants to exchange and touch with you, instead.
Yeeesssss (She might not act on it but certainly will think all those interesting things~)
Lmao these answers are spicy thoughim finally done....never again will i do the comment question by question when there 19 questions, takes so much time
Don't worry u see the comments but not question by questionLmao these answers are spicy though
Is it question with 4 multiple answers? I thought I have sent it by pm.@BlackTiger you are the only one left.
At first I thought you had too but then I checked and it wasn't there.Is it question with 4 multiple answers? I thought I have sent it by pm.