Have not heard about I believe.Hmm, just stared reading "Zen Martial Arts Academy". That's a manhwa, right? If so, I'm a bit surpised that it doesn't have it's own thread here as it seems promising enough. Fun and likeable characters, at any rate.
Create a thread for it, I'm sure more people will get to know it once they can read about it.
Thanks Sha - but there was one already by Thorn so I merged the two threads.hmm i thought of creating a thread but wanted to amass atleast 15 chap b4 starting one.
its kind a like tenjou tenge in certain instances heard the raw is on hiatus for more than a yr tho
---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------
opened a new webtoon thread, the title of the manhwa is TAL. its a decent read, you guys might try it out
.

.



